“Birthday party”

Uluru Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Armagh
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Australian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Casual neighbourhood style bistro, working hard, shouting about local food heroes, cooking local food with an Aussie twist trying to share food that makes you smile. Serving local craft beer and cider, importers of Aussie beer, wines sourced from the vineyards, freshly made cocktails, Bespoke Uluru roast of coffee, single origin coffee, Josper Grill cooking local steaks, Pizza oven baking stone baked pizzette, full kids menu. Desserts made in house.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We dined in Uluru on Saturday night for my husband's birthday. The food was excellent and the service, led by Conor, was fantastic. All our guests were very impressed. Thanks to all the staff in Uluru for a great night.

4  Thank RieNorthernireland

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Went here on a special christening celebration with four others, very attentive service, food excellent - loved the kangaroo!!
A well thoughtout menu with fusion influence spoilt for choice and could have selected everything.
Don't miss the opportunity for a fab experience if you like something different.

2  Thank DanDal1
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I visited this quaint restaurant on a week day to celebrate a birthday, and I was absolute blown away by the fantastic service and food! My family owns a restaurant so I'm naturally picky about food and service however I did not have one complaint!
We had two starters and two main meals, one beer, two soft drinks and a glass of wine that came to a reasonable £64! My partner had the kangaroo which was very interesting and lovely to try! I had a lovely time in this restaurant and will definitely be returning! I have also scrolled through the bad comments and would like to add that there is a difference in a bad waiter and a waiter who is trying their best, there are also those who find delight in criticising others so I urge people to ignore the few hideous comments and take it from me that this restaurant is a definite 10/10!

P.S. I would also like to thank our waiter (I think his name is conor) for his delightful presence and attention!

2  Thank Screennameanon91
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Uluru allowed us to book the function room upstairs for our group of 14 and this gave us a lovely place to enjoy a quiet drink before settling down to a fantastic menu, specially put together for us. Although tempted to try the kanjaroo, I settled for less Australian fare but all was delicious. The staff - from booking through to service on the night - were incredibly helpful and pleasant and I left feeling that I'd happily travel from Belfast again just to enjoy such wonderful food and service.

2  Thank Moyra H
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I have now been to this restaurant 5 or 6 times now, food is beautiful and tastes great, front of house is pleasant and very helpful. This is the place to go if you are and adventurous eater like my self thou they also do "normal" food to for plain eaters. Menu is well priced and isn't overly expensive, would definitely recommend to anyone to try at least once.

2  Thank YesChef89