“Great all round!”

Uluru Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Armagh
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Australian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Casual neighbourhood style bistro, working hard, shouting about local food heroes, cooking local food with an Aussie twist trying to share food that makes you smile. Serving local craft beer and cider, importers of Aussie beer, wines sourced from the vineyards, freshly made cocktails, Bespoke Uluru roast of coffee, single origin coffee, Josper Grill cooking local steaks, Pizza oven baking stone baked pizzette, full kids menu. Desserts made in house.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

From the food to the service everything was fantastic! There was a great array of different things on the menu that you can't get anywhere else and it all tasted wonderful. The service was extremely good and friendly. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank Kirstievyv
There are newer reviews for Uluru Bar & Grill

Reviewed June 22, 2013

visited this restaurant today for the first time and I would highly recommend it. The staff were very friendly and helpful and they even prepared a meal for my son which was not on the menu. The food was fantastic and we will definitely be back.

4  Thank PMarkethill
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Without a doubt this is the best restaurant I have ever eaten in.
The food is amazing from start to finish and the staff were very attentive to our every need,which was great as I have 3 children 2 under the age of 5. The food is excellent and I never have had a bad meal in this establishment, its also very keenly priced with a lot of choice. A great night out was had by all of us and I would recommend Uluru Bistro to anyone.

1  Thank Bubba1977
Reviewed June 2, 2013

had pre theatre menu a few evenings ago and the four of us were disappointed. The starters were tasty but my three friends had the chicken dish which they found to be dry and lacking in taste and I had the red snapper which I was so looking forward to but was v disappointed with also it was over cooked and also tasteless. Had heard so many good reviews for this restaurant but we were all disappointed, maybe we got them on a bad night?

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Every course, from start to finish, was SUPERB. Certainly lives up to its reputation. Will definitely come back!

1  Thank P C