“FANTASTIC”
Review of Uluru Bar & Grill

Uluru Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 61 Restaurants in Armagh
Cuisines: Grill, British, Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casual neighbourhood style bistro, working hard, shouting about local food heroes, cooking local food with an Aussie twist trying to share food that makes you smile. Serving local craft beer and cider, importers of Aussie beer, wines sourced from the vineyards, freshly made cocktails, Bespoke Uluru roast of coffee, single origin coffee, Josper Grill cooking local steaks, Pizza oven baking stone baked pizzette, full kids menu. Desserts made in house.
Armagh, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Received a voucher for Uluru and went to the early birds - what can I say but brilliant - food was lovely and well presented and plenty to eat. Highly recommend.

Visited January 2013

armagh
“celebration dinner”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We took our son for dinner before he went to work in newzeland. He lives in Bristol and when we visit him he books best restaurants for us. He was impressed. I have eaten here many times and am always wowed. this is the only restaurant I would recommend to my friends. Go and enjoy.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank ricmerc
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went as a party of 5 for my fathers birthday on the 7th of Jan!
The waitress was such a lovely girl, couldn't get a nicer waitress & the food, well it was just yummy!
Seeing as I was too scared to go for something different my other half tried the kangaroo for starters, which I must say was very tasty!
I went for the steak & it was absolutely gorgeous! Has such a lovely atmosphere & very cosy inside! Lovely place to go as a party or just for 2, will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2013
Portadown, United Kingdom
“Great Restaurant.”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have eaten here a few times over the last year and the food has always been excellent. No complaints with service or atmospeher either. Keep up the good work!!

• Visited November 2012
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Great Food, Great Service, Great Restaurant.”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Myself and 2 friends went out for a pre-Christmas meal. We were greeted by Dean, the proprietor, on a busy Saturday night service. Crucially we had booked as this restaurant was hiving with activity from efficient staff and happy diners.
I knew that the menu would have something for everyone with such staples as steak and chicken but it also offered something different for those who dare. Shark, Kangaroo and my personal choice Goat were also on the menu.
A comprehensive wine list complimented the evening perfectly but the greatest surprise was the cost of the meal. A swift return is promised but perhaps we'll wait until 2013.

• Visited December 2012