“Just Excelleny”

Uluru Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Armagh
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Casual neighbourhood style bistro, working hard, shouting about local food heroes, cooking local food with an Aussie twist trying to share food that makes you smile. Serving local craft beer and cider, importers of Aussie beer, wines sourced from the vineyards, freshly made cocktails, Bespoke Uluru roast of coffee, single origin coffee, Josper Grill cooking local steaks, Pizza oven baking stone baked pizzette, full kids menu. Desserts made in house.
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We took one of our work clients to Uluru this week for a Christmas lunch. The food, the atmosphere and the service was excellent. We will definitely return here in the future. The venison was excellent.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Went to uluru on sat night with my partner having wanting to try this place for a while! The restaurant was very busy and is quite small I wasn't sure bout table we got at first but as the night went on I didn't mind! Starters were lovely and mains gorgeous even low we didn't try the kangaroo! There was a slight mix up with my dessert but waitress was very apologetic and dealt with it in a very professional manner may I add the deserts were gorgeous!! All dishes were gorgeous and very well presented! We both had a lovely meal and I cannot wait for my next visit!!

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I have dined here a few times. Lunchtime with the set menu and the early bird as well. Never fails to disappoint. All food is fresh & uniquely cooked. I have tried the fish & chips at lunchtime. Sounds normal you may say but the fish had the crispiest of batter and beautiful homemade chips. Delicious! The last meal I had was the early bird on a Friday evening after work. Delicious & not overly filling - so still room for dessert.
If you want to be daring there is trademark dishes - Australian meat. Check out the menu on their website.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This restaurant is a delight. The menu is varied and interesting with lots of choices - if you're not an adventuous diner. Then that's backed up with a lovely array of dishes on the "specials board"!! All complemented by great wines.

Highly recommend kangaroo, if i'm pushed to choose.

Lovely bistro atmosphere, staff is friendly and attentive but not intrusive.

This our third visit and we will definitely be back again!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

great staff food & atmosphere!! this is the perfect place for that special occasion, the best table is the one beside the roaring fire! Deano spends a bit of time speaking with his customers which adds that special touch :)