TripAdvisor

Review of Mulberry Bistro

Mulberry Bistro
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Armagh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I visited this place twice in two days. The first time we only had coffee and muffins, the latter being fresh, light and delicious. On the second day, we had a light lunch, soup and bread, followed by, in my wife’s case, chicken supreme and I had a baked potato with bacon and cheese, all of which was delicious. The staff, mainly young women, were charming and efficient and the prices of the food reasonable. Great wee spot.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (62)

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Excellent restaurant in front of St. Patricks Carhedral. Free parking right beside it. Open all day. We had brunch and it was top class and very reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in after a late, rainy walk around St. Patrick’s Cathedral. We spied this place across the street, checked the reviews and popped in for dinner, then found ourselves back for breakfast the next morning. The food was delicious. Expertly prepared, homey and reasonably priced. The homemade brown bread is incredibly fresh and perfectly complemented both my evening soup and my morning eggs. The real reason we returned for breakfast? Cormac. He works the front of the house, while mother Maria works her magic in the kitchen. Warm, engaging, and incredibly respectful to customers of all ages, Cormac is a delight and it is obvious this family puts a lot of hard work and love into what they do.

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere, very friendly staff. Delicious looking food and lovely cakes. Perfect place to visit after looking round St Patrick’s Cathedral. Free car park adjacent.

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

In Armagh visiting the cathedrals and stopped in here for lunch. Friendly, great food, staff super-helpful. Very nice!