My husband and I stayed for one night and I am glad we hadn't booked a second. The room is very dated and although I can put up with that I cannot accept such uncomfortable beds. The mattresses are about 20 years old with a topper, my back was very sore the following morning. The room was cold and we had to ask for a heater as the heat had been turned off in the hotel. The extra blankets had dirty brown marks on them. The shower was also terrible with little pressure. The breakfast was also disappointing. I went to this hotel about 20 years ago and it is exactly the same!! I would recommend ballycastle but not this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle offers an unrivalled seafront location in the heart of the iconic North Antrim Causeway Coast. Boasting 31 bedrooms designed with space and comfort in mind, a fully licensed Bar & Bistro and versatile event space. A short drive from the world famous Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, with Game of Thrones Film locations on our doorstep including The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour. Surrounded by the world class golf links of Ballycastle, Portstewart, Castlerock and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland