We stayed at this hotel and had a great time. The staff were friendly, nothing was too much trouble. I am a coeliac and they had a number of dishes I could eat at dinner and gluten free cereal and bread at breakfast , and the big WOW was gluten free beer :))) and they are only a 3 star hotel. Well done !! The hotel overlooks the beach and Rathlin Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle offers an unrivalled seafront location in the heart of the iconic North Antrim Causeway Coast. Boasting 31 bedrooms designed with space and comfort in mind, a fully licensed Bar & Bistro and versatile event space. A short drive from the world famous Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, with Game of Thrones Film locations on our doorstep including The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour. Surrounded by the world class golf links of Ballycastle, Portstewart, Castlerock and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland