“Lovely”

The Promenade Cafe
Dungannon, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stopped here and the food was excellent, ordered my daughter a stew and they only do one size portions, so they gave the rest to take home with us! Food is excellent, would go there again!

• Visited July 2013

Ballycastle, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why didn't I come here before!?”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Having lived around Ballycastle most of my life, this was actually the first time I had eaten here. Not going to lie, it was the morning after the night before, so I went for a fry. It was exactly the way I ordered it (I would be a bit fussy), value for money and cheered me right up!

Visited April 2013
Dumfries
“Best value breakfasts, served with a smile”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Good food, great value, and best of all lovely staff. Maggie made us welcome, made sure we were well fed, always with a laugh, not just a smile.

Can't get better vale anywhere.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank wilmahatfit
Coagh
“good food reasonable prices”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

well worth a stop, parking just across the street, beautiful sea view, good wholesome food at a reasonable price and service is excellent. i recommend their fry up.

Visited May 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Basic but nice”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Food is basic such as lasagne and chips, difficult to find a healthy option on the menu but my sister loved her Ulster fry.

Visited April 2013