This is a truly delightful place, and a great location for seeing the gorgeous coast and Glens of Antrim. We stayed (after a quite late arrival, about which Jennifer was extremely gracious), 3 nights in 2 rooms (1 for 3 teens, 1 for parents). Above all, we simply loved the rooms: Our elegant black and white double and the kids’ exquisite blue triple were decorated in great style, yet were also cozy, comfy, welcoming. We all slept soundly and happily, woke to delicious, more-than-ample breakfasts, and appreciated suggestions about sights, routes, restaurants (thanks for the tip to drive back from the Glens along the coast road--breathtaking!). Jennifer and Joe are just what you want in hosts: warm, friendly, helpful, without being intrusive. We were sorry to leave this lovely, lovely house (I‘d say it‘s homey but it‘s much nicer than our home!), and it’s hard to imagine how anyone could not have a happy experience here. Almost forgot to mention: compared to nearby B & Bs, it was a bargain besides. But most important, back home a month later, this is one of the places still in our hearts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on main road going towards Giants Causeway 12 to 15 min drive, and glens of Antrim. short walk to centre of town in one direction and also to beach,tennis courts and harbour in other direction. Free parking which is gated. Free Wi-Fi all rooms have tea and coffee facilities,32 inch flat screen TVs hairdryers. Guest lounge, and smoking area at rear of house. At J and J we offer good value and friendly accommodation ... more less
- Also Known As:
- j & j`s Hotel Ballycastle
- j And j`s Bed And Breakfast
- j & j`s b&b
- J & J's Bed And Breakfast Ballycastle, Northern Ireland