I live in Ballycastle and every year I have my family come to visit for our yearly get together. I always use J & J's B&B for their accommodation. The rooms are beautiful and spotlessly clean. The service is excellent.(professional, but also very homely). I can recommend this B&B to anyone coming to this beautiful town to stay. Also the breakfast is not to be missed and they are very accommodating in making your stay a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on main road going towards Giants Causeway 12 to 15 min drive, and glens of Antrim. short walk to centre of town in one direction and also to beach,tennis courts and harbour in other direction. Free parking which is gated. Free Wi-Fi all rooms have tea and coffee facilities,32 inch flat screen TVs hairdryers. Guest lounge, and smoking area at rear of house. At J and J we offer good value and friendly accommodation ... more less
- Also Known As:
- j & j`s b&b
- j & j`s Hotel Ballycastle
- j And j`s Bed And Breakfast
- J & J's Bed And Breakfast Ballycastle, Northern Ireland