My family stayed at J & J for a weekend and from arrival to leaving we had wonderful service from the owners. Tea on arrival and even took us to our party venue in the evening! Nothing was too much trouble. Beautiful warm bedrooms, superb breakfast. Ballycastle may not have a hotel but I suggest you look no further than J& J. Other members of our family also stayed there and I know would agree with all I have said. Definately would book there again! walking distance to the town and harbour amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on main road going towards Giants Causeway 12 to 15 min drive, and glens of Antrim. short walk to centre of town in one direction and also to beach,tennis courts and harbour in other direction. Free parking which is gated. Free Wi-Fi all rooms have tea and coffee facilities,32 inch flat screen TVs hairdryers. Guest lounge, and smoking area at rear of house. At J and J we offer good value and friendly accommodation ... more less
- Also Known As:
- j & j`s b&b
- j & j`s Hotel Ballycastle
- j And j`s Bed And Breakfast
- J & J's Bed And Breakfast Ballycastle, Northern Ireland