Stayed in J&Js last weekend looking to wind down after my daughter's wedding and could not have picked a better place. Room and bathroom were spotless and the bedroom was warm and comfortable and had everything anyone could need. Both Joe and Jennifer were excellent hosts and ensured we had everything we needed, Joe offering a lift into town when we were going out to eat, and Jennifer providing a late breakfast obviously knowing I needed a lie in! Breakfast itself was fantastic with plently of variety and home cooking. Highly recommended - we will definately be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on main road going towards Giants Causeway 12 to 15 min drive, and glens of Antrim. short walk to centre of town in one direction and also to beach,tennis courts and harbour in other direction. Free parking which is gated. Free Wi-Fi all rooms have tea and coffee facilities,32 inch flat screen TVs hairdryers. Guest lounge, and smoking area at rear of house. At J and J we offer good value and friendly accommodation ... more less
- Also Known As:
- j & j`s Hotel Ballycastle
- j And j`s Bed And Breakfast
- j & j`s b&b
- J & J's Bed And Breakfast Ballycastle, Northern Ireland