“Tasty”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant was right beside the hotel so we popped in one evening for dinner and enjoyed the early bird.
I had the pancetta salad to start, along with the hake for the main (pictured).
The staff were ok, nothing to write home about but got the job done. The food was really tasty so I would recommend to anyone on the area!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,034)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Five of us had the early bird. It wasn't the menu online but was better on offer than the online one. Salt and chilli venison was lovely. Despite a group of around 60 the staff were helpful and attentive. Creme brulee with burnt orange was delicious. I will be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Out-dated menu online. Wouldn’t have booked if I had known i couldn’t get the rabbit starter and rib-eye. Instead I ended up with a menu I could get elsewhere for cheaper and more attentive waiting staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love this restaurant.. With a young family we can't prioritise dining out but this has been our go to restaurant for our wedding anniversary for a few years now.. Always excites and delivers.. Thank you

Reviewed August 30, 2019

This was my fourth visit to CoCo restaurant and it never fails to deliver from the yummy food class ambience and service second to none it ticks all the boxes.
Thanks to Abbey & Co for making my birthday celebrations ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I will definitely be back

For anyone who hasn’t visited this wee gem of a restaurant put it on your list you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2019