“Brilliant”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Been here a few times and felt relaxed from the moment we were met at the door by the same manager who has been there for a while. Food & wine great and service spot on & very relaxed & friendly yet professional, thank Co-Co keep up the good work, will be visiting soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is my favourite restaurant in Belfast by far. I work in the industry so am always a bit harsh to judge but the decor is amazing, the food is unreal and most importantly its super enjoyable :-) the only problem is it took a while for me to get a drink, but hey maybe thats my fault for drinking too much gin.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I went here a with a grabone voucher last Wednesday night. My expectations were high from reviews but was not sure if I would be leaving full. I had risotto for starter with portavogie prawns, really tasty with good flavours. Wife ordered linguine and enjoyed it also. Main course was cod in batter with chips, perfectly cooked and good sized portion. Wife's pork belly tasty also. Could only manage a desert between us, pear crumble, again no complaints with the flavour. All in all, really enjoyed the meal, staff were attentive and very pleasant. Did not feel rushed nor did we feel neglected. Would definitely recommend and will go back again

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I love this restaurant and make a point of going every few weeks as a treat. The food never lets us down, kudos. The service on the other hand...hmmm. Normally its not too bad, if we get one of the girls that is (the pleasant one with the short dark hair in particular). If you have the misfortune of being "served' by the ponsy dude with the tiny t-shirt, expect to be forgotten about. We were pretty much left to our own devices in the empty restaurant (early Sunday evening). He took about 15 mins to come near us after we sat down which was infuriating and when he did grace us with his presence there was no urgency whatsoever. Eventually the dark haired waitress came and took over and saved the day.

All in all a delicious meal with infuriating service.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We decided to go in for a late bite on a Tuesday night. We were met by a waiter and asked if we minded waiting so he could prepare a table as the place had been very busy earlier. We were given menus and had our drinks order taken so we didn't mind at all. The wait itself was around 10 minutes at the most. I then chose the pork belly and fillet which was absolutely divine. The meat fell off the bone and it was accompanied by a delicious black pudding puree. My friend had pigeon which he said was beautiful. Both of us were stuffed so declined dessert but I did have tea which was served in a very cute bone china cup and plate. The prices were a little high I thought especially if you were planning a full 3 course meal but the place is stylish, has a nice atmosphere, a good menu and is worth a visit.