“Great selection and quality”
Review of CoCo

CoCo
Ranked #39 of 1,051 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Durham, United Kingdom
“Great selection and quality”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We booked a table in coco's last Saturday when we visited Belfast for my 30th Birthday. We decor inside coco is really fun, modern and qwerky and we especially liked the saddle stole's in the 'chill out' area. While we waited for our table to be sorted we ordered a bottle of prosecco while we relaxed on the sofa. The prosecco was around £25 which is pretty standard for most restaurants but was very tasty!

For the meal I ordered Scallops for starter that were really nice with some delicate flavours and my good lady had beetroot rissoto which she also rated highly. For main we both went for the steak which again was lovely.

The service was tentative but not in your face which we liked and the staff were friendly and helpful when needed.

I would recommend a cocktail while you are there if you have room. We tried a cosmopolitan and a blood orange mojito and ended the experience off with a bang! We had no room left for desert but wey did look tasty. The bill came to just over £100 for the 2 of us

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Mixed feelings about Coco”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Four of us went to Coco last Saturday night for meal - my second time in the restaurant. I was disappointed to see that several items from the website menu were missing from the menu on the night. I think Coco should keep the website menu current. For example The curry battered monkfish had become curry battered cod and several attractive looking deserts were not available on the menu on the night.

The quality of the food was very good - four clean plates so no worries there. I had the wood pigeon which was delightful. Just thought everything was a couple of pounds too expensive. Cod and chips should not be £15 nice restaurant or not.

Service on both my visits was fantastic to be fair and the place has a good atmosphere and a nice little bar area. We would all quite happily return to Coco in the future.

1 Thank Ian M
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch and excellent service”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here on a number of occasions, and we were not disappointed when we returned this week for lunch. I had a grabone voucher and was not sure if this would affect the food or service. I need not have worried.
The 2 waitresses could not have been more helpful or friendly. The food was delicious and every bit as tasty as previous visits. The proportions are generous and beautifully presented. I will definitely be back.

Belfast
“Always great”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Coco quite a few times & it's always top class. This time we went for the pre theatre menu which is great value. My hake was melt in the mouth & the sticky toffee pudding is to die for! The staff are friendly & knowledgeable & the atmosphere was buzzing even on a cold Wed evening!

“Excellent, excellent, excellent!!!!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Just been to Coco, reviewed several restaurants and opted for here, went for pre-theatre. Great decision! Food was superb, staff lovely and reasonably priced. Cannot fault, has to be on your shortlist.