“So good at Solo”

Solo Restaurant + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Solo Restaurant + Bar is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #123 of 1,275 Restaurants in Belfast
Description: If you're looking for a unique food, drink and socialising experience, then look no further. Solo Restaurant & Bar , specialises in Indian -Italian and Grill with a separate Tapas menu with a well-stocked bar, renowned for its Cocktails. Conveniently located in the heart of Belfast city, right beside Belfast City Hall and just a 5 minute walk from Great Victoria Street Station and the Grand Opera House, it provides a unique dining experience, the like of which Belfast has never seen before. Catering up to 130 covers, the dynamic interior featuring colourful lighting and modern decor and our attentive staff will delight you from the very moment you set foot inside. Our team of highly trained chef's hand pick the best of fresh produce and using these locally sourced ingredients, they create dishes which provide taste sensations like no other. Our Cocktail bar, offers a range of exciting drinks, individually handmade for you by our highly trained staff.
Reviewed March 7, 2019

My youngest Daughter, fiancé and myself popped into Solo prior to having an evening out at the comedy club.

I had rang the restuarant to ascertain if they would honour my dining cards 25% discount to which they agreed, so that was a good start to the evening.

Upon arrival I met Sean whom attended to the 3 of us with a very professional aptitude. He informed us of all that was available to eat and drink and produced the relevant Menu's.

We made our selections and took full advantage of mixing our starter dishes, 1 x Oriental Salt & Chilli Chicken, 1x Indian Chicken Pakora's and 1 x Steamed Mussels .

Our mains were 2 x Sirloin Steak and 1 x Rump Steak with sides of Garlic and chunky Chips along with a side of Peppercorn Sauce.
All well presented, plentiful and very tasty.

This was washed down with a bottle of Rioja and a glass of Zinfidel and to finish a cup of Coffee.

Upon receipt of our bill which came to £126.85 the Manager honoured my discount to allow £31.70 off the total and therefore a great evening meal out for 3 costing £95.15 was had.

The place has a nice ambiance, the service was excellent, the food very tasty and the staff excellent.
We all agreed that we would recommend it to our friends.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic food and lovely staff. Great service. If going before theTheatre then I’d recommend plenty of time as at busy periods it can be slow. Their Indian menu is delicious!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2019

We went with the 5 of us for a send off dinner. The atmosphere was brilliant. Nice background music. Not too loud. The staff are tremendously friendly and helpful. The food is absolutely amazing. Thank you for making it a special day.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

I have just been to this restaurant for the third time with a friend and I am writing this review as I have found it to be very good. The previous two time I was with work colleagues for someone who was leaving and ordered chicken Goujons on the first occasion and fish and chips on the second both of which were very good. This time I had the lunch time offer of starter and main course for £12 the starter was onion bajis which was lovely followed by pan fried chicken with pepper sauce which was also very nice. The place has a nice ambiance and I would recommend it to anyone

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Decided to go here for a date night with my boyfriend for something different. I had seen on their Facebook page they done a mango and strawberry dequir so I had asked for one they then brought me a strawberry dequir then came back with a mango one separate! The food tasted great but service was very very slow, they only had one waitress trying to serve the whole restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2019