“Amazing service”

The Raj
Ranked #76 of 1,129 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to The Raj Indian Restaurant. Authentic Indian Food at affordable prices.Situated on the famous Lisburn road in Belfast City, we are easy to find and close to lots of great bars and boutiques.The East meets West feel to our restaurant means you get to enjoy our great authentic food in a modern and stylish setting.We pride ourselves: = We have a wide range of Gluten Free and Dairy Free options = Our dishes do not contain artificial colouring. = All ingredients are locally sourced where possible. = We support local business. = Many of our suppliers are Northern Irish companies.
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a few times and always had great food. Tonight I realised I had a grouping deal expiring today, I rang the restuarant and explained I'd no babysitter and could I possibly use the voucher and collect a takeaway, even thou the voucher was close to expiring and it was late, they agreed and in turn have totally exceeded my expectations, I will definitely go back, great food and totally amazing service.. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

What an amazing contrast to the visit we made to Ruba Spice two weeks ago. The staff were excellent, friendly, helpful, non pushy and very pleasant.
Whilst again on a Groupon Deal we felt that our meals were of top quality and no different to if we were paying cash.
The owner/manager asked us if it was our first visit and we felt these people wanted repeat business via the Groupon thing as opposed to 2 weeks ago when it was a case of get you in the door, stitch u up and cheerio.
Absolutely No comparison and I would highly recommend The Raj.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Absolutely great place, staff were lovely and food was beautiful its a must go we will definitely be back again!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

To start with, we had the most awesome time at Raj Indian Restaurant.

1. The food was simply awesome.
2. The customer service was top notch.
3. The staff was extremely friendly!!
4. The ambiance was extremely cozy and warm.
5. Not too expensive!!
6. Quantity of food served is extremely substantial!!

This is what I can say about the Raj Indian Restaurant..the moment we entered into the restaurant till the point we left, it was an experience worth experiencing.

Much Much Much better than it's competitors...Bombay Brassier and Jharna Rest which are also on the Lisburn Road..but they don't even come close to this Raj Indian Restaurant.

Regards...
Pablo & Sanjuti

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Really enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and had a beautiful meal. We had used a voucher so had a platter for two, meal with rice or nan and a drink each. Lovely dips and poppadoms when we arrived, platter and main meal were delicious! The best part of the meal was our nan bread which was the best we have ever tasted, and we have had many to compare them with:)
Manager was attentive and caring, even bringing me some iced water without asking!
Will definitely be back ....... Especially for the Peshawar nan.