“Great food”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Quality food and great atmosphere! The steak sandwich and the burgers are fantastic. Will come here again at any time with famil, friends, business!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Had a few drinks here on a short trip to Belfast. It was recommended to us by a newspaper seller when we asked where to find a traditional pub. It has a lot of character and tradition being very old. The staff were very friendly and there were some lively characters drinking there who kept us entertained!

1  Thank wanderer23
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Great, good value, homely food, in a characterful Belfast city centre bar, but get there early for lunch on a working day.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Have been here a few times, but generally when it's packed, so it was nice to call in a couple of weeks back, when it wasn't so busy. It a lovely looking bar, with a nice crowd, with a trendier bunch out back. However, I have read a few reviews, which mentioned that the staff were rude, and I have to admit, that they weren't the friendliest. I took a few photos, and the look I got from a couple of them spoke volumes. There was a young girl working there, and she was the friendliest of them all.

Apart from that, I enjoyed my stay. I had a drink in front first, got chatting to a man next to me, and then went out back, to have a gawk. There was a big screen tv on showing the football, with a livelier crowd, but they all seemed very respectable, and everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves.

1  Thank letterkennycaint
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Ate here at lunch time, it's a great traditional looking pub with a lovely atmosphere, Slight wait for food but was worth for, I had the pie and champ, really tasty and a good portion size.

1  Thank swannic