“Fantastic food”
Review of Lolita - CLOSED

Lolita
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stranmillis
irish0nt0ur
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I booked a table for 6 of us to celebrate our daughters graduation. Such a lovely eve- the food was wonderful. They recommended the seabass which was the best I've tasted! We've been here a number of times and have never been disappointed. We'll be back!

1 Thank irish0nt0ur

Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Tasty!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The night my boyfriend and I visited Lolita we were the only 2 in the entire restaurant for the duration of our meal which was a bit odd and a little uncomfortable. We both had the vegetable korma which was nice though not as sweet as I normally like my korma. The naan bread was superb; very soft and delicious. The saag aloo side we ordered was also wonderful. Will definitely return.

• Visited November 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Superb quality food if willing to pay the price”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

On first sight of the prices on the menu, one would be forgiven for expecting a superior quality of service and food to most restaurants and takeaways. Lolita, however, does deliver on this expectation. Staff are very attentive, holding the door open for you upon entry and welcoming you to the restaurant, as well as ensuring you are enjoying your meal when you have sampled it. The menu provides a commendable variety so there is sure to be something for everyone. Perhaps it is my love of Indian food, but I have never had a bad meal from Lolita. I usually go for Chicken Balti with naan bread which is always delicious.The only thing I would criticize is perhaps there could be a bit more atmosphere in the restaurant itself - everything looks very smart but it's a little bit too dark for my preference.

Pros: Good variety on menu, has not let me down yet for taste, excellent service
Cons: Restaurant atmosphere could be better, prices could be more competitive

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank JJB840
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Had an awesome meal with friends as they are regulars and me too now. All dishes served were cooked to perfection and so delicious. I would def recommend it. The owner makes for special service due to his attention to detail. Only downside is getting parked in stranmillis. Take a taxi!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Gemma0403
Belfast
“Bangladeshi delights”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is our favourite restaurant for a family night out. The food and service are outstanding. Alan the owner work tirelessly to give his guests a first class service. Sometimes we let him choose our meal for us. Steamed Sea bass comes with a promise that if you find a single bone you can have it free!! The Lamb Shank is the nicest I've ever tasted. All the traditional lamb dishes are made with the most tender melt in your mouth meat. Beers are always ice cold and the wines are excellent value. The restaurant is always busy but never stuffy and at the end of your meal you are offered a complimentary drink. Cheers!

• Visited August 2012