“ITS BRILLIANT.”

Red Panda
Ranked #162 of 1,108 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Red Panda is Northern Ireland's leading Chinese Restaurant and has been since 1999. We provide an extensive and varied menu using local and international ingredients. Situated in the heart of Belfast, we offer elegant surroundings and professional service. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Andy, the manager is so friendly :) plus nice foods. I will come here more often.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

been red panda several times and never disappointed! great food, great service. will go again romantic atmosphere and served fast and pleasently warm

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've been the red panda (great victoria street) twice with my friends. We all enjoyed the great service and food, and I have to say that place is very nice and worth to go. BTW, the manger Andy is very kind and warm hearted.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you visit Belfast and are looking for a great and authentic chinese restaurant then do not go past the Red Panda in Great Victoria Street just opposite the Europa Hotel, trust me you will not be dissapointed.
The food is magnificent and the staff could not be more helpful. As a frequent visitor I have eaten during busy times and less busy occasions and each time the food is always of the same high standared and quality. The menu has something for everyone however the staff are willing to please and will adjust to suit individual tastes.
I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough and despite visiting other establishments I find myself back time and time again when viting Belfast city centre.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Prior to Mrs Browns Boys we had a meal here. - starters - salt and chilli chicken and hot amd sour soup, mains - curry chicken and satay chicken with chips and 2 bottles of tiger beer....40 quid.... not bad for this location and bloody good food ...oh and free prawn crackers.... will defo go back...