“Highly recommended. Great food at a good price”

Boojum - Botanic Avenue
Ranked #72 of 1,129 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have been a loyal customer of boojum for many years. Eating here and the botanic ave branch.
It can be very busy at times but its only because it is worth queuing for.
I have tried most things on the menu and all are highly recommended. There is lots of choice and everything is so fresh and well prepared. The guacamole is the best I've ever tasted and for £5 it's the best value feed in Belfast by a mile. And the frozen cocktails are really good too. There is nothing that I would not recommend.
They offer a loyalty card scheme too and for every 10 burritos you get a free one and once you have got 40 stamps you get a burrito and a boojum addict tee shirt. Nothing tastes better than a free burrito.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Had a lovely meal with my daughter
I cannot fault the service or the food
I feel that the quality of the food is very good
I also limed the way the manager checked that we had had a nice time
Would recommend

Reviewed August 8, 2013

If you do not have enough time but you are really hungry, boojum is the place for you. Sometimes you can find a long queue, but it always worth to wait. Could be heavy for someone, but for sure it fills for at least half a day and the tortillas are really great with everything or just plain!

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

After listening to friends talk about how good Boojun was for months I finally decided to pay it a visit, and I wasn't disappointed! The food was delicious, very filling and the staff were friendly. My only critisism is the premises is so small people were queing down the street, but then again, I guess that creates a buzz. Will definitely be returning!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I've have heard nothing but positive talk about this place for months, so I finally took the plunge and tried it..

Having got in just before the lunch time rush at 11:55, I seemed to miss the giant queue. I was served quickly and the choice was at first confusing, but the very helpful staff walked me though every part of what was to be my first Mexican meal..

I ended up having a fajita, with chicken and ... well .. the works.. and it was simply awesome !! So fresh. You really got the impresson that the staff took great pride in producing the food, it really showed when they described the flavours and prep etc..

The place itself, is as everyone has already said; is let down with being so small.. As I was leaving with my take away meal, it was 12:05 and already queued out the door onto the street. So bigger premises would be a major plus.. However thats not to take away from the service I recieved, which was quick and efficient..

And the food... WOW.. simply wow...