“Don't eat before!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Massive portions. Great value for money. Tatty food. Couldn't eat again all day after huge lunch of rice beans veg salsa
Can't wait to go again!

1  Thank Nomigippy

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Boojum does nice fast mexican convenient food. however at peak times -lunch and tea time - there will be a giant queue down the street.
students love it here because of the huge pile of food you get for around £5 however I tend to struggle finishing it and when i do it hurts my stomach!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

As a native Belfast girl, I had to try this out after seeing queues outside both Boojum restaurants for many months now. Visited the Chichester Street branch, and although there was a queue, it gave me time to choose what was going to go into this very important first burrito!! Both hubby and I were very impressed with our choices, the chicken and beef - and great value for money. The service was efficient and the staff helped me with my salsa choice. We took the burritos home to eat in the privacy of own home - still warm 15 minutes later. Looking forward to going back again this weekend to try the chili con carne / pork fillings! I can see an addiction starting...

1  Thank Paula O
Reviewed April 8, 2013

So tasty, massive portions, quick service, loads of options, fair value. Wish I lived in Northern Ireland I would be back here sooooo often.

1  Thank Mrs_Fer
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Not bad but overrated. Good takeaway food however overpriced compared to other places close by! Wouldn't and haven't rushed back so says it all really.