“best chill ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Boojum - Botanic Avenue
Ranked #42 of 1,041 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
belfast
“best chill ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

nothing to dislike best chilli ever
loved the freshness of the food
best salsa ever the extra hot one
great staff great fresh good quality food and great value

Visited July 2012
1 Thank MRSFATTYBelfast

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Antrim, United Kingdom
“Best burritos in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Never mind Belfast, these burritos are the best I've had. So filling and delicious, this place is amazing. Would recommend it to anyone. Have visited on dates, with family, with friends, and solo; so it basically caters for everything.

2 Thank Nico L
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I go there for lunch (with a wee sneaky beer on the shool day) or dinner when I'm too tired to cook. The staff are really nice and helpful and I like the decor as well (especially the dog in the one in the city centre :-) ).

The food has all the things that should make me hate it... but I love it! It's the only place where I'd have corriander, because it magically just works for me. I used to hate the idea of two carbs in one dish (rice + tortilla) and now I can hardly imagine a week without it. Also a nice selection of some interesting beers (beware, the chocolate stout is 10% alc!).

The only drawback is the queues, but that's what you have to accept with their delicious food! Great value for money as well.

1 Thank Marysia_Pug_Person
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Milder type Chipolte in Belfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Good large filling lunch. If you are on an extended vacation in Ireland and are looking for something familiar this will do well. Same items and set up so very easy to order, not as spicy, however hot sauce is on the condiments counter.

Vancouver, Canada
“Boojum is brilliant! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Boojum burritos are the best in Belfast! So many delicious flavours and the staff are super lovely. My fave Boojum spot is Chichester Street, it's generally not as busy than the Botanic one and I like the layout better. The Dublin Boojum is also top notch but a little small.

My one complaint would be that the onions and peppers are mixed, this makes me weep :'( and I feel like it's too much hassle to ask staff to not put any onions in my fajita - especially if there is a large queue though this is a small price to pay for such great food. Oh, I love the rewards system too. I am a proud owner of 3 Boojum tees and realising you have a free Boojum is a beautiful moment.

If I could improve Boojum in any way, I'd love to see it open later at night at the weekend. Not much could top a midnight squishy fat delicious fajita.

And I'd separate the peppers and onions, obviously.

All in all, Boojum is 5* for me.
- Great tasty food.