“Well worth the wait!!!!”
Review of Zen

Zen
Ranked #223 of 1,060 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
“Well worth the wait!!!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

A super night out, a very busy restaurant with lots of buzz and a great atmosphere. Not often can you take your shoes off and put on slippers!!! Very different, staff were very nice only one slight problem where we were sitting the lighting was poor so it was quite difficult to read the menu.I was relieved it wasn't just me who thought it was dark otherwise I would have contemplated a visit to the opticians!!!! Super night lovely food .

“Buzzing place!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We visited with friends and had a very tasty meal. Service was quick, friendly and informative. A very busy and buzzing restaurant but we were not atall hurried from our table.

Visited May 2013
Belfast
“Best sushi in town”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

A regular lunch time haunt of mine, the salmon sashimi is to die for. Great selection of sushi and sashimi, all spanking fresh and well prepared. Great mains too, particularly the barbecued eel. Lychee martinis are highly recommended!

Newtownabbey
“Good food - slow service!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I booked Zen for two reasons firstly it was my husbands birthday, he loves it & secondly because I had never been.
On arrival we where greeted by a friendly staff member asked us to wait by the bar until our table was ready (it wasn't that busy) however we only waited about 5 minutes before being shown to out table. The waitress was less than friendly taking our order but was food arrived promptly & was extremely warm.
We order 2 cocktails after our main course but after waiting over 20 minutes I requested to cancel out order and bring me the bill but the waitress said "they're ready now!" The drinks arrived 5 minutes later - they
cost £16 and certainly not worth the price tag!!
The bill however arrived within seconds!
This was my first experience of Zen. The food was good but
the wait let it down. I would return the atmosphere was great & the place was packed to the rafters after about 8.30!

“Excellent as always”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I have always had a great experience here. The service is fantastic and welcoming along with a great atmosphere. Never dissappointed, food is lovely with a good range of sushi and traditional Japanese cusine. Highly reccommend to anyone. Keep up the good work

• Visited February 2013