“Overpriced and overrated”

Cafe Vaudeville
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This place doesnt deserve its reputation. the meals were average, they seem to put all there starters on a bed of baked beans. my main was ok, but small and way too expensive. not worth the price. the service was average, we just happened to get one very lovely waitress, so we made sure her and only her got our tip. (i forgot her name, but she helped me with a glass of soda after a ketchup spill)

1  Thank Ashleeeeeeee

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Fantastic building on the outside and inside. Very disappointed with our table as we were seated at the door, cold is an understatement. Food & Service just Ok. After asking about six times to be moved we were, have to say we were still cold. Would not be in any rush to get back.

1  Thank m h
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Lovely decor a little cool as we were in direct line of the door . We had to go to bar for drinks but girl was very pleasant .wine was bit more expensive than normal but I suppose u pay for the surroundings

1  Thank Lorrainejojoraine
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went here with a few friends one night. I thought this place was meant to be a 'hot spot' in Belfast but is far from it. The most impressive thing about it is the face of the actual building. The place was not for me. Music was too loud and not enough jumping about or crac happening for me. I was bored within ten minutes.

1  Thank Centre p
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Came here for a drink to catch up with family on Friday and enjoyed it so much, came back again on Saturday night. Food was delicious and well priced. Great atmosphere too.

3  Thank TheHootsLondon