“Great food Great service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nick's Warehouse - CLOSED

Nick's Warehouse
Cuisines: Irish, International, Mediterranean, European, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Award winning restaurant in the heart of Belfast's cultural district 'The Cathedral Quarter'. Celebrity chef Nick Price opened Nick's in 1989 and is still behind the stove today. Sourcing the best local produce from around the province, Nicks established itself as the doyenne of modern restaurants in Northern Ireland.
belfast
“Great food Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Birthday celebration I had the pate to start ,steak for main and great selection of cheeses after . Great value for money and all locally sourced products. Oh wine was excellent to!

Visited January 2013

Ireland
“The great Irish water rip off is still thriving.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I am a regular at this place for lunch. The food is generally excellent. And I have to say on this occasion it did not disappoint. In fact my haddock was delicious.
I noticed two problems which i am sure are no surprise to the owners. Firstly, for a Friday at lunchtime the place was practically empty compared with previous times. Secondly , and rising to a pet hate of mine, I was once again sucked into the great Irish water rip off. Given the choice of still or sparkling i asked for still. I assumed it would be tap water and when the glass came down, half ice (from the tap no doubt) and half water and not a bottle in sight, I was confirmed in my assumption. How wrong was I? £1.80 on the bill for a glass of mineral water. This is a pet hate of mine for a number of reasons not least the extortionate price of what i suspect was delicious Belfast tap water, no bottle at the table, and half a glass of the stuff (when you took out the ice). This stuff was nearly the price of a nice wine. It may be a small amount of money but if there are 3 or more at the table and all drinking water the bar bill could easily exceed £10.

I'm afraid Nick I know where your usual clientele are. In other restaurants where they're not getting ripped off. I will of course be joining them. Shame, you do serve a rather good lunch, but them again you are not alone.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great food, lacked atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I maybe went on an off night as anyone I have spoken to since has loved it. I went for a family meal and the food was delicious however we sat upstairs and I felt it lacked the usual weekend buzz you would get in other restaurants. The staff were friendly and I will probably visit again at some stage.

• Visited April 2012
belfast
“love the food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

have ate in it several time and food delicious like the atmophere service good and staff polite good choice of dishes and wine

Visited October 2012
london, uk and killarney, ireland
“It's perfectly alright here...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was fine.
The service was pleasant.
The place is a little noisey so don't expect to have meaningful conversations.
I can't really fault the place, but somehow I was still disappointed at the end. I think, perhaps I just expected better value for money. It's not that there was anything wrong with the food but I was just expecting to be wowed more by the food and less by the prices.

• Visited January 2013