“Great food, lacked atmosphere”
Review of Nick's Warehouse - CLOSED

Nick's Warehouse
Cuisines: Irish, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Award winning restaurant in the heart of Belfast's cultural district 'The Cathedral Quarter'. Celebrity chef Nick Price opened Nick's in 1989 and is still behind the stove today. Sourcing the best local produce from around the province, Nicks established itself as the doyenne of modern restaurants in Northern Ireland.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I maybe went on an off night as anyone I have spoken to since has loved it. I went for a family meal and the food was delicious however we sat upstairs and I felt it lacked the usual weekend buzz you would get in other restaurants. The staff were friendly and I will probably visit again at some stage.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

have ate in it several time and food delicious like the atmophere service good and staff polite good choice of dishes and wine

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was fine.
The service was pleasant.
The place is a little noisey so don't expect to have meaningful conversations.
I can't really fault the place, but somehow I was still disappointed at the end. I think, perhaps I just expected better value for money. It's not that there was anything wrong with the food but I was just expecting to be wowed more by the food and less by the prices.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

First dining out experience in 2013 to celebrate another birthday.

Had a couple of nicely cooked steaks(medium) with garlic potatoes and vegetables. Followed with desserts and Bailey's coffees, all delicious. Steaks may be a little pricey but good quality food well presented and promptly brought to table.

Staff were friendly and attentive as always and thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere at Nick's.Large party of 35 arrived but the staff were still attentive to their other customers.

They get a lot of the basics, such as personal attention to their customers right here.

1  Thank Discerningdiner7
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Was in Belfast on cold damp morning about 10.30 looking for coffee and a scone.Went into Nicks and oh yes can certainly do coffee but don't open for food until 12.We sat down and two coffees straight over.After 10 minutes Martin the waiter appeared with hot scones,butter,jam and fresh cream! What a lovely surprise! We tucked in and Martin appeared again this time with two more cups of hot coffee. We devoured the lot and can say this was the most enjoyable restaurant experience we have had for some time! We will certainly go back for a meal.Would highly recommend Nicks for their superb can do attitude!