I have stayed here on two occasions, one in 2011 and one in 2013. Both times I have been overwhelmed by the friendliness of the staff and the customer service.
We were given help with tourist information that relied on the personal knowledge of the staff, which we found to be accurate and a nice touch to our stay.
We have eaten in their restaurant, "Thyme" and the value for money was phenomenal. I would definitely recommend eating in a Premier Inn Hotel Restaurant again in the future.
I will definitely stay in this hotel again if I were to stay in Belfast again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the city that inspired Gulliver's Travels. A stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Alfred Street puts you just a small step away from some big attractions, not to mention all the delights of a twenty-first century shopping centre. And if you're here on business, we'll make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Track down the Titanic story to its source. Or make tracks to some of the biggest names on the high street - don't miss the continental market if you're here over Christmas. There's nightlife that'll make your day, and everything from an interactive science museum to a candy factory. Don't fill up on too many sweets though, there's good food waiting for you at our restaurant, and comfy beds in every room. Transport and local information: Belfast Zoo Belfast Convention Centre 0.5 mile Botanic Gardens 0.5 mile Belfast City Airport 4 miles Europa Bus and Train Station 1 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St Hotel Belfast
- Premier Travel Inn Belfast