Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed June 22, 2013

It was ok, staff very friendly, but i don't think the quality deserve the price. 74 Euro for one night with a very ordinary room. You could stay in a nice 5 star hotel in China with that price.
Maybe I am too picky. haha

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (2,964)

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Room spacious and clean. Our booking however was completely mixed up. We booked a triple however were offered a single. We were advised this was due to booking.com. The price of our room was then wrong, the computer blocked our booking and we had to wait 20 minutes in the foyer with no where to sit nd no access to a loo. No bar or food facilities as restaurant and bar being refurbished, with constant noise from the workmen. All in all not a great experience.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I visited Northern Ireland last weekend with my mum to see where she grew up, so we chose this hotel as it wasn't too far from the airport - and what a gem we found. We were at the hotel 35 minutes after landing at City airport, and as it was 10.20am we were a bit early - however this wasn't too much trouble for the staff and although our room wasn't available, they held our case so we could go off out and about - this gave us extra time in Belfast we weren't expecting.
The rooms were clean and had everything we wanted - typical of Premier Inns, and we were in room 318 and had a view of St Malachy's across the road (a beautiful church if you have chance to look inside). The staff were lovely, especially Bonita, and nothing was too much trouble.
We had breakfast which was normal buffet fayre and kept us going all day, and we ate in the restaurant both nights after long days out - nice food, good service and reasonably priced.
Overall, a wonderful time was had by us both and I would definitely return here, especially with my own family.
And if you get the chance to visit Northern Ireland - do! It is a beautifully stunning part of the world.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Just like other premier inn hotels I've stayed at this hotel is extremely clean, the staff were very helpful, the service was excellent and more than this when I arrived home I discovered I'd left a couple apple chargers,I thought I'd never see them again but the staff found them and mailed them to my home address.
Thank you all at the premier inn Alfred st Belfast.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time in the hotel everything was perfect. Two of us left iPhone chargers in the room by rushing out. We gave them a ring and the were sent straight to us for free.
Fantastic time had by all my mates everyone in Belfast were sooooo friendly 10/10

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed here with my husband to attend our daughter's art show at the University. We arrived, before check-in time, from the airport and were greeted warmly and a room found for us despite our early arrival. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. We had a great room (612) with fantastic views over Stormont and the iconic H & W cranes at the docks.
We ate in the restaurant on our first night and were disappointed. I have enjoyed scampi in Premier Inns across the UK but the scampi I was served here was unlike any I have ever tasted before. Our opinion was that it was some sort of re-formed fish product. My husband's fish and chips was lacking in fish. It was a very slender fillet in a lot of batter.
Breakfast was really good however. The hot food was buffet style and was constantly replenished so the food wasn't sitting around.
We had no problems with parking. There is ample on-street meter parking or a car park at the end of Alfred Street which is less expensive.
The air-con was quite noisy in the room but if you turn it off and open the window you get the noise from the street well into the night.
I would certainly stay here again but remember to pack my earplugs.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor. East side have lovely views
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This Premier Inn is at an amazing standard and is located in the heart of the City Centre, only a stones throw away from the Major Shopping Centres and Hustle & Bustle of the City Centre. It is clean, it is cheap and it is cheerful and the rooms have everything that you would require for an enjoyable stay.

Really Great I Never Have Problems with the Premier Inn, as Lenny Henry always said:

You can always rely on a Premier Inn