Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$163
Malmaison(Belfast)
$180
$169
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$131
$104
$137
$128
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$143
$113
$109
Hotwire.com
3,038 results
All reviewsfire stationcity centremeal dealquiet streetfamily roomeuropa bus stationcar parkbudget hotelroom was spotlessshort breakgreat central locationstayed here for nightsexcellent hotelexcellent stayfew minutes walkgood nights sleepcomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2008

Great hotel, excellent location just 5 minutes walk from the centre. The hotel is only a year old and so looks great. Rooms are great with air con/heaters. Staff were really friendly, it seemed nothing was too much trouble.

Special thanks to Chris who sorted out some bread and butter for us to make a crisp sandwich when we got back late one night!!!

Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed April 30, 2008

Stayed at this hotel in October of last year and promised i'd write a review as soon as i got home, i'm a bit late :) Anyway, this place was excellent. The rooms were clean and modern, the staff were amazingly friendly- As we arrived the lifts were busy with a couple of people with pushchairs waiting to use them. We were going to use the stairs but as we were staying on the eight floor we were a bit hesitant to say the least. The manager and the receptionist came over and asked us for our bags which they carried up eight flights of stairs for us!! We were happy with that but even more so when the manager asked us what we were having to drink to apologise for the walk up the eight flights of stairs!! The breakfast the next morning was lovely and well needed after a night on the lash :) I couldn't fault this hotel and have already reccommended it to my friends.

Stayed: October 2007
Reviewed April 23, 2008

I got to Belfast early in the morning 8:00 to be precise. Got to the hotel and wasn't able to check in as the hotel was full but i wasn't too bothered about that (and if the hotel is full it's not a bad sign for the hotel) as i was able to leave my bags at reception until i was able to check in later on in the afternoon.
I went for a walk around Belfast and did some shopping to kill the time until i could check in which went very smoothly, the lady at reception was very nice and polite i can't remember her name but she was from Liverpool. Had the buffet breakfast the next morning which was fab and filled me up until lunchtime. I didn't eat in the bar or the restaurant so i don't know what the food is like. I used the wireless internet also while i was there and found it ok but a tad slow at times. The only (small) problem was that they didn't have any of the sports channels on the Thursday night i had wanted to watch a game on but all they had on was a teletext page showing the live score?? But that was a really trivial problem and the only possible thing i could say against the hotel which otherwise was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 2, 2008

I don't know if the hotel is new or newly renovated, but it feels like you're walking into a new building. Clean, light, good elevators, card locked doors everywhere for good security.

The room was spacious, and spotlessly clean. The bathroom was also spotless. The bed was comfortable and of good size.

I tried the breakfast one morning and it had a good selection, and everything felt fresh.

The only thing I can see as negative was the first morning when loud music was played during breakfast, but I was just passing by to the elevators so maybe someone just touched the on-button by mistake.

I would definitely stay at Premier Inn if I travel to Belfast again.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank Vinceremo
Reviewed March 29, 2008

We stayed here for a 2 night break and cannot fault the place. The location is fantastic, right in the centre of the city but on a quiet side road so peaceful too!The rooms are spotlessly clean, the staff very helpful with nothing being too much trouble for them.If I want to be really picky I would say that the breakfast was expensive (although excellent quality) so we ate breakfast at a place just down the road called The Bagel Factory which was cheap and excellent. I would not hesitate in recommending the Premier Inn to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jax11ard