My wife and I have just had a wonderful night’s stay at the Premier Inn in Alfred Street in Belfast City Centre. We booked a room about 3 months ago for just £29 as we had a meal booked at Deane’s Deli Bistro and we wanted to stay over in Belfast. Booking a room early online is the secret to getting a good deal with Premier Inn. The customer in front of us paid £63 for his room as he hadn’t booked ahead. Breakfast is not included at these prices.
We were very impressed by the helpfulness and professionalism of the staff on duty. On our arrival, we had to wait a few minutes at the desk as the receptionist was serving the customer just in front of us. The receptionist acknowledged us and told us he would see to us shortly. He then apologised for keeping us after he had finished dealing with the first customer. We needed directions to Deane’s and he kindly explained exactly how to get there.
Car parking is very expensive at £2 per hour, however Premier Inn have managed to get a special deal where their residents can park between 5.00pm and 8.00am for just £5 but it’s £2 per hour after that. Note, the car park does not belong to the Premier Inn. We wanted to spend the following day in the city but didn’t want to pay the high parking charges. Again, he was very helpful and told us the cheapest place in the city to park.
The room was very modern with good lighting, blackout curtains, spotlessly clean and the king size bed was very comfortable with soft fresh clean sheets. The shower was powerful and soap and shower gel was supplied from dispensers on the wall. A hair drier, kettle, TV with Freeview, and WiFi were all available in the room. I really couldn’t fault anything about the room.
The following morning a different receptionist asked us if we had a comfortable night, which of course we had as the bed was very comfortable indeed – probably one of the best first night’s sleep we have had in any hotel. I highly recommend Premier Inn, especially if you get it at a good price.
One more thing - If you're unhappy with your stay, Premier Inn will give you your money back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the city that inspired Gulliver's Travels. A stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Alfred Street puts you just a small step away from some big attractions, not to mention all the delights of a twenty-first century shopping centre. And if you're here on business, we'll make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Track down the Titanic story to its source. Or make tracks to some of the biggest names on the high street - don't miss the continental market if you're here over Christmas. There's nightlife that'll make your day, and everything from an interactive science museum to a candy factory. Don't fill up on too many sweets though, there's good food waiting for you at our restaurant, and comfy beds in every room. Transport and local information: Belfast Zoo Belfast Convention Centre 0.5 mile Botanic Gardens 0.5 mile Belfast City Airport 4 miles Europa Bus and Train Station 1 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St Hotel Belfast
- Premier Travel Inn Belfast