Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel
$55
$50
ibis budget
3,054 results
All reviewsfire stationcity centremeal dealquiet streetfamily roomeuropa bus stationcar parkbudget hotelroom was spotlessshort breakgreat central locationstayed here for nightsexcellent hotelexcellent stayfew minutes walkgood nights sleepcomfy bed
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed for three nights in the Premier Inn on Alfred Street. We were lucky enough to book when the hotel was offering rooms for £29 per night, so we got our three rooms (including two family rooms that slept four) for £87 per night. As the price was so keen we weren't expecting that the hotel would be anything more than basic. However, from the moment we walked in we were impressed. The staff were friendly and accommodating, the rooms were comfortable, there was a lovely bar downstairs and a nice outdoor seated area, and the restaurant food was delicious, good value and offered a range of choices for the children. The Premier Inn have had the foresight to install air conditioning units in the bedrooms. I was delighted to see this as I rarely have a good night's sleep in hotel rooms due to the high temperature that seems to be a feature regardless of the season!
If I had to pinpoint two areas that need to be improved, it would be that breakfast is overpriced at £7.99 per adult per day (two free children's breakfasts are included with every paying adult, but it still inflated the cost of our stay) and that the hotel doesn't have car parking facilities. We parked on the street for most of the stay as it is free between 6pm and 8 am, but I used the multi-storey park next door for a few hours and it came to £12! It is also very badly deigned as MPVs and jeeps find it hard to turn or even to fit into the parking spaces. However, the Castlecourt centre were offering all day parking for £4.50 so we could have availed of that had we known.
Overall, it was a very enjoyable stay. I will certainly be returning and will be recommending the Premier Inn to all my friends. The Titanic Quarter is being developed at the moment but will be finished next year, so I'm looking forward to staying at the Premier Inn there in the future

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Aingeal
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Hotel is very central with easy access to shops and restaurants and local attractions. We had a very warm welcome from Zoe and our room was clean and comfortable. The food was great, we had the buffet breakfast and an evening meal and both were enjoyed by the whole family. The only sting is the car parking, we paid £27 pounds over our 2 night stay, one tip is the street parking is free after 6pm until 8am. Looking forward to returning in the near future

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Michelle O
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Nice bar area. Food available. Efficient lifts. large, quiet and well lit bedroom. Central location.

They could REALLY upgrade the toilet paper. I would like to see removable shower heads and non clinging curtains. No free WiFi. Free WiFi is a must in every hotel nowadays. You need to let people visiting your website know where to park during the check-in process.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor and it was very peacefull there.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wearb
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Located in a fantastic quiet area, just five minutes walk from the Europa bus station , which is in the centre of Belfast.2 Kids eat free for breakfast per one adult paying. I spent 2 nights in the hotel, they helped me plan bus timetables and local attractions and taxis.
If you are into fitness there is a gym right beside it, all the rooms are lovely. I stayed here last new year as well. The 2 nights bed and breakfast for me and four kids was a special offer and only cost £73.99. Excellent value.One of my kids was sick and the staff offered to change my room, they were happy to change the linen and provided me with a fan and offered any assistance, that i needed. Great place. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone with kids or otherwise.

Room Tip: The hotel placed another bed in the room for me so that me and my four boys could share the room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank christinebeauty
Reviewed July 21, 2011

as usual the premier inn lived up to my expectations. Have been to the waring street premier inn as well and although this is not as nice an area it is more central to belfast. Had a good meal here and we all slept well so cant complain. Also got an excellent rate.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends