“great relaxed spot”

Ranked #11 of 88 Nightlife in Belfast
3 attraction reviews
“great relaxed spot”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

super staff, excellent food well presented,easy friendly atmosphere,no annoying televisions convenient central historic location live music Friday and Saturday an overall great spot.

Visited May 2013

Belfast, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Best disco in town!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Bottom bar is excellent for food and traditional ambience! Upstairs is the best disco in Belfast! Great music and staff are friendly!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank MaterialBoy
London, United Kingdom
“My First Stop In Belfast”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Every time I come to Belfast I make it a point to stop into White's before anywhere else. The atmosphere is brilliant and the staff are great. Particularly, I come for the Steak and Guinness Pie, which I have yet to find the equal to anywhere in the world. It is so fresh and the steak is so perfectly cooked that you know it was homemade that day. Can't wait to come and visit on my next trip!!

Visited March 2013
Thrapston, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“10 out of 10”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Visted here Dec-12 while seeing family in Belfast. It was the second time I visted this pub. It is one of the best small drinking taverns I have been in. The atmosphere was excellent and the music infectious! Yes it was Christmas but it was just as good in the summer. I love this place and I am sure I will go back again in April when I next visit Belfast.

Visited December 2012
Magherafelt, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“hidden gem!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

unreal atmosphere, what this city is all about, buzzing... staff flat out but very helpful... food was first class... will be recommending and will be back next time we are in belfast :-)

Visited December 2012