“Amazing!”

Greenmount B&B
Ranked #16 of 50 Belfast B&B and Inns
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Excellent, room was lovely and the staff were always happy to help. For the price we paid we were astounded with the quality of the room and the staff, we expected a pretty basic room but we were pleasantly surprised with the amazing beautiful room we got. The location is perfect only ten minutes away in a cab to Belfast city centre and there are loads of buses, 'taxi buses' and private taxi's going down the road outside for a reasonable price! The beds were AMAZING! Omg I slept like a baby all weekend! And the staff are lovely and make you feel very welcome!

Brilliant guest house! Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Polish first
belfast
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Karen and Vivian both so friendly and accommodating nothing was a problem for them.
Lovely rooms very clean & tidy and a great wee 2nd kitchen on the second floor to save trips to main kitchen :-) bathroom was spotless with great faciliites.
Just as good if not better than any B&B or hotel city centre but at a more reasonable price.
Will be staying here for any future visits to Belfast..Highly reccommend it.
Lovely kitchen area for Breakfast consisted of a wide range of cereals, breads, rolls& spreads tea/coffee apple/orange Juice.
Nothing is a problem for the staff at this b&b they really are there to make your stay as pleasant and as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed June 21, 2013

A great location within west Belfast, I fould this B&B without even needing a map as it so accessible from the motorway. Upon entering the B&B I was greeted my homely and genuinely friendly owner who made me feel like I had just popped in to visit my Aunt. I found it was more of a guest house and not just a B&B, my room was spacious, quiet, modern furniture, flat-screen TV and a really comfy bed. The room even had a modern en-suite. To be honest, the website does not do this place justice... its a real gem and hopefully I wont give the secret away too much as I want availability next time Im in Belfast!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've paid a room with private bathroom on our honeymoon and received a shared toilet.
After a complaint, the other couple, already in the room, had to change and complained for hours, screaming just outside my door. Including the time I spent awaiting the room to be ready.
Room wasn't cleaned the next morning.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Simudi
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We had a great stay and Greenmount B&B :)
Vivian had no problem with us checking in late and when there was a small mix up with how many people were coming, she had no problem accommodating all three of us and was happy to do so!
The beds were comfy, the showers were nice and Vivian is wonderful and really makes you feel right at home!
Vivian is an amazing host, she is great with helping you with logistics, such as how to get to the city center and what do you during our stay...she will even go as far as making reservations for you if you want! Or, if you just want to talk she's good at that too!
Having open breakfasts times was really nice and made it easy to have a lazy morning if we so choose without worrying about any time crunches. There was also a guest kitchen where we had the option to cook our own food which we LOVED
There is a direct bus line right across the street which will take you straight to the center of town as well as a grocery store...two things that made this location great!
Definitely recommend staying here! :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jaime F
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I highly recommend the Greenmount Bed & Breakfast if you're ever in Northern Ireland! The beds and linen were so keen that I slept like a bear in hibernation, the breakfast had more to offer than most any place I'd been and the management, Vivian, was absolutely positive, her smile lit up the room and was ever so welcoming! A true treat.

Room Tip: Pleasant view, warm linen over a soft mattress, breakfast you'll drool over, also quiet and affo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
vivian_martin, Owner at Greenmount B&B, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Hi Juton

Thank you so much for your review. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

I know you felt at home when you set about making that delicious dinner with your friends.

Was a cold day to be running around the city anyway.

Wonderful to hear about your distant travels and happy we could be part of the experience.

Take care.

Vivian
Ballycastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Big thanks to Vivian for a very relaxing stay. Vivian was most welcoming. Room was very clean and spacious with a very comfortable bed. Convenient location - ideal for a short city break and very good value for money. We will definitely return in the future

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
vivian_martin, Owner at Greenmount B&B, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Hi

Lovely to have met you and thank you for your comments.

Was delighted you enjoyed your stay with me and may return.

I think you guys got better weather than the guests these days. Snow in Spring is the unwelcoming experience of my guests this week.

Hoping to meet you again.

Kind regards