Greenmount B&B
Official Site
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$110
$108
  • Room Service
Ten Square(Belfast)
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$99
$135
$74
Park Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$67
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswide range of cerealscontinental breakfastcity centreyogurthome from homemain roadenjoyed my staythe location is perfectlong weekendstayed here for one nightvivianirelandtaxisplugs
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Im not sure why this B&B has such great reviews. We have been staying at numerous B&Bs on our 11 day tour of Ireland, and this has been the worst B&B. We booked here to stay 2 nights. There was rubbish outside the entrance, and our window was cracked. The room itself was clean, but the location and felt unsafe for a young family. The website states there is parking available, but there is only a space for one off street park. This is a problem if more than one customer has a car as the B&B is located on a busy roundabout so not much street parking. We felt so uncomfortable at this B&B that we were happy to forgoe the 2 nights we had paid, and find another hotel. This place is more a hostel style accommodation rather than a B&B. I wouldn't recommend is place to families. It is more suited to young travelers.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank mleenm
vivian_martin, Owner at Greenmount B&B, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Hi Emily

In response to your complaints.

1. Rubbish you mentioned. The cleaner had just left before you arrival as the b and b is cleaned daily. So, as happens from time to time, papers can blow in the driveway from the mail road but are also cleaned daily.

The small 2 mm pellet mark on the large double glazed window at the front of the house has rarely been noticed let alone commented on. I am not sure what problem you felt this caused you?

I have parking in the b and b for 2 cars comfortably without having to move around in the evening. Otherwise I can fit 3. However, I do have safe and secure parking for anyone who is willing to walk 3 minutes to this area. It has electronic gates, cameras and an intercom to check each guest. This is an option for anyone. I will happily remind others this is probably a better option so people will know I have very limited space but they can at least still park.

Not sure what you meant about about feeling so uncomfortable at the B and B. No other guest was there when you arrived.

I understand an open dining area and guest kitchen may not be useful to everyone. Flexibility is key and I like to think most people enjoy the freedom of space they have is an advantage to their stay

Thank you for your comments.

Owner

Reviewed July 24, 2012

My first visit to Belfast and stayed at this B & B. I was meeting a friend I have not seen in 20 years. The room was very comfortable and cozy. I stayed for 5 days and would have stayed longer if I was able to extend my trip. My reunion was magical and I have Vivian to thank. Her kindness and warmth completed my trip. I am looking forward to visit again next year. Will not stay anywhere else but here.

1  Thank Antonella V
vivian_martin, Owner at Greenmount B&B, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Hi Antonella

I remember you well. Apologies for the delay in thanking you.

You certainly made the most of your days in Belfast. Happy days indeed as your reunion was a joy to see.

Come back anytime. Second visits are sweeter and more homely.

Hope you are well.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Stayed at this B & B upon recommendation and was highly satisfied - the place was very clean and well furnished - rooms were really comfortable and the beds extremely comfy. I enjoyed breakfast - very relaxed and plentiful. Do not be put off by a couple of poor reviews - this is a great place to stay and I will certainly book in for my next visit to Belfast.

1  Thank Heidihi1301
vivian_martin, Owner at Greenmount B&B, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Hi Juton

Thank you so much for your review. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

I know you felt at home when you set about making that delicious dinner with your friends.

Was a cold day to be running around the city anyway.

Wonderful to hear about your distant travels and happy we could be part of the experience.

Take care.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I spent there a few days, I arrived at B&B bit late so Vivian was very helpful, the room is in good size and clean, continental breackfast was good with many choices, def I will be back,

1  Thank acirta M
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My aunt from Australlia wanted to stay in west Belfast for 2 nights with her granddaughter. They received a warm welcome at door and had a nice time. They found the guest house to be clean and they were very flexible about everything with suited Maureen. Its so handy to everywhere and Vivian arranged two tours for them which were excellent. Maureen is 74 and dosent use computers much so she asked me to send this

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family