“Little gem”

Ranked #168 of 1,113 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the Gaeltacht quarter in The amazing Culturlann building, Bia is the latest addition to the west Belfast restaurant scene. With the launch of our new menu we offer something for everyone. We pride ourselves on our high quality food and service at excellent prices. Give us a try you wont be disappointed. Also late night opening hours on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights!
Reviewed May 7, 2014

One of those places where your recognised on return and staff are extremly friendly and efficient.. A real friendly hub where you forget about time .. The food is always on the mark and always new surprises on the menu to keep it fresh and new... Belfasts not so well kept secret...

2  Thank Dmac999

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Great place for food staff were super helpful great menu food was great if your in Belfast check it out we enjoyed it and will be back

2  Thank John M
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Stumbled across Bia whilst on a visit to belfast. Felt more than welcome by all staff and the food was outstanding. Will definitely be back

2  Thank Maedhbh93
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Went for Sunday lunch with the family to bia as recommend from a friend and wasn't disappointed !!!! On first entering was greeted and seated from a lovely and friendly young man who later I found out was the owner... Amazing that a guy so young has accomplished so much..well back to the food I had potato and leek soup for stater yum my mouth stills waters when I think of it.. For the main I went for the ribeye steak medium served with onion Rings chunky chips grilled tomato and peppered sauce all I can say its the best I remember having.. I don't where ifound the room but I went for a white chocolate & raspberry roulade to die for.. And the kids echoed the same.. Will definitely be back and would highly recommend bia .. And well done to the young owner and his staff..

1  Thank Louise C
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

A lovely restaurant !! Food was fantastic and service was excellent !! Felt very welcome !! Great atmosphere , the owner was brilliant making sure all of the customers were satisfied !! Will deffo be back

1  Thank Michael G