Merchant Hotel
$103
$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$82
$74
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$161
$73
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$165
ibis budget
$74
PremierInn.com
2,734 results
All reviewsart decococktail bargreat roomafternoon teacloth earhot tubvictorian roomberts jazz barulster bankrooftop jacuzzipure luxuryturn down servicebeautiful hotelhuge bathroomtrufflestar hotelbirthday treat
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I think micheal in the dinner roon upstairs was very good he was kind helpful and polite. The room was amazing and the food and drinks where high standard thank you. The staff where very kind and helpful. The place is beautiful inside and met some celebraties there too

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank atlantabatten
Reviewed November 15, 2012

without doubt the best hotel experience in Belfast. This place oozes class, from the "doorman" - a refreshingly attractive blonde female, to the receptionist, to the delightful bedroom with the comfiest hotel bed I've slept in for a long time, to the bar staff (still smiling as our sing-song by the open fire continued to 5am!), to the restaurant staff who welcomed us with smiles even tho' we were late for breakfast..... Don't expect a cheap night (bottle of beer and a G&T £12). So if you want a treat and don't mind bending the plastic, I'd recommend the Merchant. We'll be back.
B&P

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bill M
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed at the Merchant for business for two nights on November 11-13, 2012. I arranged a hotel transfer through the hotel and a driver was waiting as promised when I arrived. He was friendly and engaging.

The front desk staff person at check-in (around 10pm) was incredibly friendly and made me feel immediately welcome. She advised that in-room dining's menu would be much more limited shortly and if I wished to order I should do so soon.

Ciaran assisted with our luggage (my wife was with me) and upon learning that I had not had a proper pint of Guinness beer, went the extra step of attending at the bar adjacent to the Merchant but not connected to bring me up a pint. What incredible service!

It set the tone for consistent, superb and friendly service during our stay. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The included breakfast is superb and generous.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank SKD13
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I stayed here recently for our wedding anniversary and it was truly a great experience from check in to check out. The room, staff, food and drinks were all of the highest standard and I would go back in a heart beat. I would also recommend the Spa which is also fantastic.

Room Tip: Victorian rooms would be my choice as they feel more luxurious than the more modern rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisJayC
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed at the hotel as part of a birthday celebration. From arrival to departure the service was excellent. We left bags and car off around 1130 and headed off for some shopping. Got a call shortly afer 1pm to say room was ready even though official check in was much later. All the bars were very busy - it was a Saturday night and a great atmosphere - wonderful tall cocktails. Our room overlooked the street but we had no noise issues and room was pure luxury. Definitely worth every penny and be sure and enjoy a great breakfast followed by a relaxing time in the rooftop hot tub. Expensive yes but worth every penny.

Room Tip: older rooms may overlook side street with bars so check if this is a problem for you
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends