“Not the best kept” 3 of 5 bubbles

Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not the best kept”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Not the best kept clean. I've been many times and mainly as that's where the crowd is going. The staff always seem very slow however, this said there is the odd exception and a few of the staff are great and super fast at making their way through the large crowds. No draught beer is served in the room with the stage which is disappointing. In my experience the door staff are very fast at acting out at the slightest hint of trouble which is applauded in comparison to other Belfast clubs. Also toilets are far too dark.

Visited March 2012

56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“No wine!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

We were here for a friend's party and really enjoyed the music. It was a Saturday so it was standing room only. I'm not a fan of their toilets, and I wish that they'd stock wine at the bar. They didn't, so I had to order alcopops. All drinks were served in a plastic cup. Wondered why not in a glass!?

Visited February 2012
Newry, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“could do better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

The Kremlin continues to be the biggest and most popular gay venue in Belfast and possibly Ireland, it is modern and chic inside and the different themed areas in its large interior make for a vibrant interesting setting. Sounds very good so far and it is but, and its a big but, this venue is a rip off from the entrance fee to the price of the drinks and be warned if you like a pint they stop selling them early, so you have to drink bottles or shorts which will be served in recycled plastic beakers. I think they do this because they think you will drink more and thus spend more and that seems to be the kremlins main goal extracting pink pounds from the gay community? Then there's the stalf I have honestly never encountered a more ignorant bunch the bar stalf are bad enough but the bounces are ten times worse. If your gay, lesbian, bi, or trans and your planning a trip to Belfast I would say go to the kremlin go early and bring plenty of cash if you want to have a few drinks and don't expect great costomer service but if your in Belfast you have to go

Visited December 2011
1 Thank sundiver_12
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Door staff in desperate need of a ytraining session!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

Headed in to meet some friends. - turned away as I was. "Too drunk" - I hadnt consumed a single drink!! I told the 'lady' this and was informed again that I was "drunk" never again will I recommend this place! An embarrassment to Belfast and our good reputation!!

5 Thank kellynic
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unless you are local you are Not WELCOME”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2011

It was a strange experience. I was made to feel distinctly unwelcome by the bouncer at the door. We arrived before the closing time but had been told by others to expect a curse welcome. it was exactly that!! my impression was that as i was no a local i was not really welcome. I cannot understand how a gay club can be so exclusive!! It is completely beyond my own experience having traveled the world but maybe I have missed something

My advice as a visitor to NI is to avoid this place and to go to another more friendly bar in Belfast,

Visited April 2011