“Divis Coffee Barn”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Divis Coffee Barn”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

There is a new Coffee house open on Divis Mountain ,its just off the Upper Springfield Road , turn right onto the Divis Road and you can't miss it . If you want a good walk park the car in the carpark on Divis Road ,cross over the road ,through the turnstile and head on down towards the buildings that you will see.You can open the large gate and drive to the Divis coffee barn, as its called on Facebook.
What a great wee place to go for a couple of hours ,I took my grand children and they loved it . We had a great walk ,the views are wonderful , lots of open space, safe for the kids and for everyone to enjoy .After our walk we stopped in at the coffeebarn and had soup with weathen bread ,which was lovely, kids also had hot chocolate ,and I had tea an a scone all home baked , I could have sat there all day .Will be back with my adult friends for lunch and a slow walk so that I can take in all the wonderful scenery.

Visited August 2014