“Top class restaurant in every aspect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Saphyre

Saphyre
Ranked #41 of 1,044 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: British, Irish, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Top class restaurant in every aspect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

My partner and I visited Saphyre on the evening of my graduation. On entering we were greeted by friendly and professional staff into a beautiful setting. Advice from our waiter on drinks and food left us thoroughly satisfied. All three courses were delicious and presented immaculately..and can't forget the cocktails...the best I've tasted! Would recommend Saphyre as a 'must visit' for anyone in Belfast.

• Visited July 2014

“Out of Belfast Experience. Exceptionally good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

7 of us attended my sister's graduation here in July and the whole thing was top class.
I thoroughly enjoy fine food, but even this place was a class above. The food tastes exceptional, the chef's take on some dishes is very clever and all cooked to perfection.
The setting is very lavish but comfortable, the tables are well spaced and the waiters and waitresses are some of the best trained I've seen. They explain every dish in as much detail as you need/ask and their knowledge of everything else to do with the place is excellent.
Can't wait to go again soon, but it will be for a special occasion!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Paddy M
London, United Kingdom
“Exceptional restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We chose the Summer tasting menu with wine and found the food exceptionally good. Service was similarly flawless - staff were very knowledgeable, well informed and friendly without being pushy.

A fantastic evening, highly recommended.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Nicholasfinlay
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I came here for my birthday and we had a lovely time. The staff was friendly and welcoming from the minute we entered. The food was beautiful from the crab gazpacho to the amusing take on the Ulster fry. I encourage anyone to try this restaurant.

1 Thank pharmboy1
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Coffee for Two”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

My friend and I had morning coffee there last week and were more than pleasantly surprised. From the moment we stepped through the door we were transported to a beautiful style emporium. The waiter was extremely welcoming and quickly brought us the brunch menu. It was lovely but we explained that we had heard about the wonderful pastries and desserts and had hoped to sample one or two. He explained they were being made for the lunch and dinner menu but would ask the chef if he we might try some. We were kindly offered an 'assiette de desserts' which was perfect. Little passion fruit and lemon tarts, chocolate delices, choux buns and other little delights. A real treat. It was a welcome change having our coffee topped up as well. The table was beautifully set and service impeccable.
A lovely summer treat. We will be back to try out lunch and dinner.

• Visited June 2014