“Another Star in the East”
Review of Graze

Graze
Ranked #82 of 1,086 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Graze RestaurantAt GrazeOur approach is simple.We have a passion for flavour, quality ingredients, and for creating an atmosphere that is comfortable, affordable and a haven for people who simply love food and drink. Laid-back and down to earth, Graze is part neighbourhood eatery and part elegant bistro. Soft lighting and an unexpected quirkiness encourage guests to settle in, get comfortable, and have a great time.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

With all the family off in Dublin the Mrs and I decided to head out for our Sunday evening meal Graze had been recommended to us by a couple of friends so a quick call and we were able to get a table @ 6.30
On our arrival we were warmly greeted and seated There was a real buzz about the place. We both went for fish dishes.My wife had the pan roasted Sea Bass and I had the Smoked Haddock.
Both were cooked to perfection and tasted delicious
I'm not a big dessert fan so I finished with the Cheese Board and a nice glass of port whilst the Boss polished off a Banana Bread and Butter pudding
Overall the service was first class Staff were very attentive and keen to engage
We will definitely be back

2  Thank aubryralph
There are newer reviews for Graze

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I've eaten in Graze a number of times now since it opened - I love, love, love it! Neil is a wonderful host and the staff are always very welcoming and have a great understanding of the menu and wine list. Always ready to make a recommendation.

The menu is fantastic and the food itself superb. I've been here for lunch and dinner and never been disappointed, from the yummy chowder to tasty home made burgers and the Sunday roast is a real treat. I've been with my partner, my daughter, girls night out and business lunch. It's perfect for every occasion.

Great to see an outstanding review from Jorris Minnis in the Telegraph this weekend. Well deserved.

2  Thank Tanya_k99
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I had an early supper with friends. The restaurant was very busy, even on a Wednesday and it was really noisy, almost too noisy to speak. But the food was lovely; I had sea bass which was delicious and beautifully presented. Service was a bit slow but attentive and friendly. I just wish they could find more space and do something about the acoustics, but, on balance, it's a place I would recommend.

1  Thank ThorpeL
Reviewed February 21, 2014

have been twice to this new jewel in ballyhackamore . the food cooked by owner johnny and team is very tasty also good value . the service is very good from friendly waiters like ross co owner neil and others. cant believe negative reviews ive read .highly recommend .

3  Thank David M
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Lets start with the negatives ...
OK. Got those out of the way.
This place was recommended by word of mouth. Read a few of the reviews and they were so good I thought that they had been written by management. If so they were very accurate. Can honestly say that my wife and I had one of the best meals out for a long time and we have had some VERY good meals out. Top class, well done. Starters, mains, wine, service and atmosphere were all excellent. Can't wait for the next visit. Oh and BTW. Great value as well.

4  Thank PeterMcQ