1,979 results
All reviews a business class room city centre business park junior suite nespresso machine mini bar bar food modern hotel quiet location standard room reception staff excellent hotel weekend break stayed here for one night car park family room breakfast was excellent
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Book elsewhere. Seriously. Arrived in Belfast from Atlanta via Amsterdam. Needless to say, I was tired. The 'Business Class' room was dirty and in shabby condition with no slippers and extremely frayed and worn bathrobes. The bathroom had mold and the closet door kept getting jammed and I actually had to clean the glass doors as they were smeared and prominently showed spray that had never been wiped. The TV didn't work - the remote kept falling apart to the extent I had to use my medical tape to hold it together and it didn't work despite new batteries. The box spring of the king size bed was completely exposed. I asked to be transferred to another room - which they did accommodate, however the supposed 'free' movie stations that are noted in the business class room were not in the new room which was also indicated as 'business class'. This room was only slightly better in some respects and worse in others. The 'king' mattress was 2 twin mattresses with a Velcro strip so worn it no longer could be used to connect them without leaving a bump the length of the mattress. For reasons unknown, only one of the mattresses had a mattress cover and the entire bed was short sheeted! I was too tired to ask for yet another room, so I remade the bed and decided to grin and bear it, after all, it was only going to be 3 nights. Upon returning to my room the second day, I found my bottled water hadn't been replenished and asked if that was a fair expectation for the 'business class' room. I was told that it was and they would send some up as part of my room class. I was delivered 3 smaller bottles from the bar (not sure why that was – I think housekeeping ran out of water) for which I found I ultimately was charged. I travel internationally a couple times a year and appreciate varied 'standards' shall we say. This is definitely an older hotel and I don't have a problem with that... what I do have a problem with is lack of cleanliness, poor housekeeping, and poor client service. The Radisson Blu failed in all respects. Again, do yourself a favor and book elsewhere. Seriously.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank travelforbusines2018
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Thank you for your review. We regret to hear you were disappointed with the cleanliness and condition of your first and second room, including the bedding, bathroom, and amenities, as well as the service you received during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and have shared your comments with hotel to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Blu standards.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This hotel is beautiful. The staff is very helpful and make you feel quite welcome. The room were large and beds very comfortable. The location is a bit out of the town center, but easy to get to town. Theresa R

Date of stay: April 2017
Stephen S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and your recent stay with us.
On behalf of all of us at the Radisson Blu we are thrilled that we met your expectations during your time with us.

I am glad your enjoyed your time in Belfast and I hope that if your travels bring you back to the city in the future that you will come and stay with us again.

All the best for now,
Stephen.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Considering to stay here when in Belfast? Well just look elsewhere. Paid a premium for the business class room with breakfast and there isn't really much difference than the standard room. The breakfast is a joke. The breakfast times were from 630am on weekends. Went down to the restaurant at 730am and there was nobody serving. The food was at a minimal with 2 pieces of bacon, 3 hash browns. There were no one serving and no one to ask if there will be any refill. I thought I was early but went down at a later time the next day at around 930am and it's even worst. There wasn't any food left, no one was manning the egg station and minimal staffs were seen serving coffee and tea which resulted in us waiting for more than 30mins to get our coffee served. Complained this to the reception and Steven was kind enough to offer a refund on the breakfast but as we booked through a third party, he could not do that. Instead he has offered us points in the hotel's reward program. We reluctantly accepted but 1 week later, the points still have not been credited. Well this is as expected given the standard of service of this hotel.

In addition, the location of this hotel is not great at all. It is completely out of the way of the city centre and takes a quite a walk to the restaurants and shopping area of Belfast. Be prepared to spend on uber and taxi. In summary, just look elsewhere to stay in Belfast.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Wayne Y
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear Wayne,
Thank you for your review. We regret to hear you were dissatisfied with your stay, including the location, service at breakfast, and your room. We appreciate your feedback and have shared your comments with hotel management to review.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

we stayed here having had our flight cancelled. when we checked in we were told breakfast was not included. we were then told the hotel had no water! in fact they were great we were offered breakfast to compensate and in fairness it was fabulous. the waitress was wonderful and so happy to please. we stayed in a 5 star the previous evening but the breakfast wasnt a patch on the blu. chef was great too.
they also threw in lots of free water and a drink so can't fault the service.
good location too, everything within 10 minutes walk.
overall a good experienc

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Lesley K, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Dear Julie H

I am so sorry to hear that your flight had to be cancelled but on the other hand delighted that we were able to make the situation better by looking after you so well during your stay with us. I will pass your kind comments onto all of the team.

We will look forward to welcoming you back hopefully as well.

Kind Regards

Lesley

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Stayed at the Radisson Blu this weekend, never stayed with this hotel chain but was very impressed. We had a room on the top floor, the room came with toiletries, slippers and complimentary bottles of water plus tea and coffee and complimentary wifi. Our rate came with breakfast which is buffet style which was more than adequate. We hired a car and only once walked back to the hotel from the city its about 10-15 mins depending where you are going. We had one evening meal here as we had been out all day and was too tired to walk into Belfast i had a burger at £14 and my husband fish and chips for £13.50 which i didn't think was too bad for hotel prices they have a full bar service and the restaurant and bar area was nice. Lastly the hotel staff were really friendly and so helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a stay in Belfast.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear LutonSuze

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. of your 'Great Stay' with us at Radisson Blu Belfast. We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay with us.

Hopefully we will welcome you back again in the future for another great stay.

Kind Regards