“Top Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
germany
“Top Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

A beautiful hotel which is walking distance to the City. You will reach the city hall and the shopping area in 10 mins. And you will feel safe walking around even if you' re in the trouble city. Staff are so nice really nice that they accommodate any inquiries with a smile. Room are big and clean! We are happy that we picked this hotel in Belfast

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kikay32

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Banbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I spent one Sunday night at the Radisson Blu before a day of work in Belfast. Check-in was dealt with efficiently by a very friendly man on reception. I had a lovely "business class" room, though it was cold and the room heater didn't work. I was informed that I could have had a separate plug-in heater, so I wonder whether this is a recurring problem. Still, the bed was very comfortable, the room was quiet, the free wi-fi was much appreciated, and the Nespresso machine in the room was a thoughtful bonus. An excellent breakfast was included. Plenty to choose from, including delicious freshly cooked eggs. I would certainly recommend this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I recently stayed here for Valentines with my boyfriend. At first the hotel didnt have a double room available but were able to eventually get us one due to a cancellation and contacted us to let us know it was available which was very courteous of them. We found the room to be spacious,bright and modern plus due to the fact we were an end room we had an amazing scenic view of the city. The only downside was that the bed sheets were a bit stained and the floor needed a good hoovering. But otherwise we had a lovely stay.

Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is a top-notch, clean, comfortable, very modern hotel, I've stayed here before, liked it lots, came back for a second time. Free wi-fi, hot shower, very quiet. All the favorite ticks on my list.

BUT . . . it felt like a RyanAir approach to pricing, when I arrived. I had booked on-line, as I've done many times before with other Radissons. Breakfast, to my surprise, was not included. Did I want to add that? Yes, but wow, premium price. Did I want to go to Business Class, which includes breakfast (which is yet more)? No. Did I want a newspaper in the morning? No.

I showed my ticket, for entering the car park, do I get something for getting out? An overnight rate? What?!?!? The parking isn't free? How much? Is there any parking free nearby? (Yes, 15 minutes away, on-the-street parking. No thanks.)

Breakfast and parking were extra, and then I was desperate for a Coke, and took one from the mini-bar, and I know I'm not allowed to quote prices, but you could get a 6 pack from Tesco for the same. All the add-ons made it a very pricey stay. An annoying aspect of an otherwise nice stay.

The staff were very polite, and nice. The breakfast buffet is good, but for that price? Not really. I know I sound like a nit-picker for what is essentially a classy hotel, but I thought

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed for two nights with my boyfriend and had a lovely stay. Arrived to a complimentary upgrade to business class room (nespresso included!) by two lovely reception staff. Room was immaculate, as was the rest of the hotel. Breakfast was fantastic. The only downside was I felt the bar area could be a little cosier and the bar staff could maybe do with a refresher course on cocktails... most, erm, 'different' Cosmo I've tried in a while! Overall would still happily recommend.

1 Thank Pip124
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

The room was beautifully decorated, and clean. Loved how quiet it was and slept great. Only downfall was the restaurant wasn't open on the Sunday night (our only night there) and the bar manager on duty that night (10th feb) was rude and had a not wanting to be there attitude. Me and my sister felt second class to the older couple next to us that got quicker and better service. Other than that a lovely one night stay. Would stay again in a heart beat.

Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Had an enjoyable 2 night wknd stay at the Radisson Blu in Belfast with a number of friends. Rooms are comfortable, clean and breakfast is good and plentiful. Would recommend and would definately go back for another stay.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends