Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast
$55
$50
ibis budget
1,676 results
All reviewsa business class roombusiness parkcity centrenespresso machinejunior suitenice hotelmini barbar foodquiet locationwithin walking distancestandard roomreception staffweekend breakmin walkstayed here for one nightcar parklovely room
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I love the older hotels while in Ireland but this ultra modern Radisson was a wonderful ray of sunlight while in Belfast where the November overcast was a little depressing. The room was quiet, the beds were like sleeping on a cloud, and the food at dinner that night and breakfast the following day was a delight. We also enjoyed the outside decor and the location made our morning walk very enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
JanHanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you very much for your 5* review - it always makes us very happy to see that we have done our job and you have left our hotel completely satisfied.
I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Once you get over the surprise of the most under-whelming entrance imaginable, a huge lobby awaits you with receptionists complete with stick-on smiles. Every sinew of this place speaks of average employees being trained and retrained in customer services. The result? Everybody is helpful but it all seems terribly fake.
The food was adequate but a bit lacking though the quality of the pure orange and the selection of teas and coffees was without fault.
The meeting room I was in, was impersonal in the extreme, complete with a chill-blowing air-con, a sound system that didn't work and no natural light.
Hard to figure out overall what to give this place; in some ways it was absolutely fine (snacks, food, service, range of products) but to be honest I felt that I was sleeping inside a large shopping mall.
Sleeping facilities are fine, nothing special, but by no means disasterous either.
On balance, not again - I'll willing suffer some inadequacies of service or products in return for a personality.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the rooms facing the Ormeau Road
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review. I appreciate your feedback on the product, but can't agree that my team is faking the smiles and the service is not genuine. Yes, we do a lot of customer service training - I believe it is important for the team and for all guests to receive the best service at all times, but we can't really train the attitude towards work and guests. I very much hope that majority of my team is in the hospitality business, because they enjoy the interaction with the guests and it makes them happy and proud to provide consistent service at all times. Maybe it sounds a bit naive, but that is what we do.
Best wishes,

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Very pleasant and comfortable hotel in good central location .Free w.end parking a bonus as most multi story c.parks charge £15 per night.Reception staff friendly and genuine .Easy walk into city centre and wonderful Sat morning St George's market -Belfast's hidden gem.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ilikegoodfood186470

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you have appreciated the free car-parking we offer on the weekend.
I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

the hotel is not far from the center, about 500m from City Hall. very quite and nice.
free internet but parking is 10 Pounds a night.
the B/F is very good and has a great selection.
the room is comfortable and the bed is very nice.
very nice!

Room Tip: i would recommend business class upgrade, this will give B/F and VOD. free Coffee machine.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review - I'm really happy you have enjoyed your stay and we ticked all boxes for you.
I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for work and could phrase this hotel more. At check in i had lots of equipement to bring in for work the following day. chris came out to the car and helped me load everything onto the trolly and brought it up to the training room. The check rooms are fab and the lady who checked me in was excellent. D following 2 days david looked after us in the function room and no matter wat we needed it was never a problem. The training rooms and bedroom are excellent and will definity be returning. Locating is very good too. Only a 5 min walk to d city centre. Thank you all in the radission blue

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you very much for your time and posting a review. It's fantastic to see that you have enjoyed both the accommodation, but also our meeting rooms and the service during your training and stay with us. I'm really happy we could contribute to a success of your training in our hotel.
Best wishes,