“Amazing”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Our trip to this restaurant was a great experience. Service was good, and both waiters were very friendly! Myself and my boyfriend shared the nachos supreme for a starter-delicious. Then I had spicy chicken fajitas as my main and my boyfriend had a beef brisket burrito. Neither disappointed. All in all, the food was tasty and extremely fresh. We got good value for money and our waiter even rang a taxi for us as we wanted to go for some drinks afterwards. Well worth a trip.

1  Thank LynneKate

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

This must have been about the fourth visit to Acapulco, the first few times the food was good, the menu hasn't changed, and I think I'm getting fed up with same old. The portions are very good as always. I ordered the nachos which was lovely.
I asked for extra hot sauce, which was not hot by my standards, I then asked for Tabasco, which was brought out, it was diluted with lots of vinegar.
The jug of margaritas was very nice, but seemed to have not a lot of tequila in it, and £27 for a jug of four glasses was expensive.
Will think twice before going back

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Went acapulco from the 2nd time last Saturday night . Food and service first class. My only complaint is we sat at a table in front of the bar with the speaker was right above my head .... will be back

1  Thank Eric R
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The resturant is in the heart of a busy area with lots of competetion from others nearby. It can hold its own. It can be a bit noisy, mainly because of the music. Service is good and staff àre very attentive. The chilli based menu items can be hot, so beware. Booking at weekends is advisable. There is a good range on the menu.

1  Thank liambt23
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I booked a table for later that Tuesday evening. On the phone I requested a table at the window as I'd heard it was quite dark inside. Approaching the restaurant I noticed it was packed but that there was a large table at the window with two settings reserved which was ours. This really impressed me as it was clear the table could have been used for a bigger party but they had taken our request into consideration!

The staff were pleasant but could have been more attentive, but to be fair the place was extremely busy! I love Mexican food and thought it was really tasty but didn't feel completely satisfied after I left.

However will definitely be back & am happy the place is doing so well!

2  Thank Kerry A