“not very good”

Soda Joes
Ranked #897 of 1,155 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 22, 2013

bit of long wait, fair enough it was at a busy time, place is very clean staff are excellent, food came quickly, tasted ok, but not great value for money came away still with the munchies, and the music maybe it was our particular seating was a bit loud wont be going back.

1  Thank mickel59

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were seen to very promptly and food arrived quickly enough, but that was the only positive. I ordered the BBQ burger and my partner ordered the veggie burger. First of all the sides came with a BBQ dip which I had to spread onto my own BBQ burger as there was absolutely no flavour to it. The buns looked like they were from a Tesco value pack and the salad was minuscule and added nothing to the burger. The veggie burger was cheap, nasty and bland with a consistency of mush. The onion rings had a nasty after taste and the fries were a poor version of McDonald's fries. And another thing, for an American themed diner to not serve milkshakes is just plain wrong.

Should have heeded the warnings of other Tripadvisor reviews. Stay well clear.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is not the first time I have been here, the food has never been great and the service never fast. Today however Soda Joes staff were so incompetent that my husband and our children left after 15 minutes! The "restaurant" was far from full, however in the 15 minutes we were there we were not given menus, we couldn't even order a drink never mind food as not one member of staff came near us after we were seated.
I will never be back.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Footlong hotdogs what a laugh more like 3 inch. This place tries to pass itself as sn American diner pffft. Overpriced rubbish food.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Horrible food, small portions, stupid staff who just sort of stand around and look fed up when there's stuff they could be doing. It just looks kinda cool from the outside, but it really isn't anything special. My girlfriend got a veggie burger and it was just like a plain veggie burger you'd get from tescos in a stale bun, not even a bit of lettuce or some sort of sauce, with a side of soggy plain chips in a tiny little cup, and we were waiting about 45 minutes when the place was dead. Avoid unless you have no other choice.