“Staff awful”

Add it.
Spur Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Went here for the 1st time to try something different the girl who seated us was very friendly and welcoming shame that can't be said for the rest of the staff, blonde girl who serve us didnt seem to want to be there matybe as it was a saturday she was in a mood not sure... when the food arrived it was lovely although i had ordered coleslaw and didnt get it got side salad instead the girl came over grabbed my glass said would you like a refill and proceeded to go on to get me 1 not at all polite. very bad experience although the food was great won't be back.

There are newer reviews for Spur Restaurant

Reviewed September 29, 2013

SUNDAY LUNCH
Quite busy but only to be expected, shopping centre, end of month pay weekend.
table for four, sat down were given menu's and left for approx 10 mins to check the menu no drinks order taken.
when the server arrived she took the order for food and drinks, drinks about 5 min later (all soft drink).
then came the wait..........................................
45 min and one refresh of coke later, called a server asked what had happened?
she looked perplexed and went to floor manager. floor manager went to girl who taken the order and as we watched it was plain the order had been "forgotten?"
the floor manager came to our table said sorry and it would be here in 5 mins (the food)
I found this not good enough so we counted the price of the drinks (£2.45 per glass free refills)
ps not coke but pepsi
I gave the floor manager a tenner and we walked out1 she looked quite shocked but the aervice was really bad and we had had enough

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had a super meal here everything was perfect food was so yummy will def be back. Well done to all as place great

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Basically a burger joint to me..
The service was poor, had to wait till the waitress took payment from 2 tables and had a problem with a debit card..another waiter actually said to her to go take our order..
The order was a chicken burger with onion rings and coleslaw , another was a cheese burger with French fries and onion rings,, my order was a Mexican burger with onion rings and spicy rice.

The chicken burger was just ok,, the patties of beef were good but the bun fell apart, literally ..
The onion rings were small rings soaked threw with oil,,awful,,left a bad taste in all our mouths.
The spicy rice was a joke,,seamed like it had been heated in the grill,inedible..

There is a free flow of soft drinks,,
But who cares, the food was not ok..
Could be so much better..

I did complain about the rice but the waitress just smiled and took away the plates.

Did not leave a tip ,,, was utterly disappointed ..

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am a regular visitor to spur steak and grill in Belfast and must I say there wing and rib combo meal is just superb! Best washed down with a few corona hehehe!!!!!

Thank cityslickerohye... w