“A rare find!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We went to this restaurant as we had been given a ticket treat as a gift. As i am very restricted with a gluten free diet i did not expect to be able to eat much off the menu as most resturants do not cater well for a gluten free diet. Thats when i got a wonderful surprise when i read the menu and found that i could have all of the pasta dishes that were available to everyone else as gluten free pasta would be provided and all sauces were free from gluten also. My husband had the cheesy garlic bread for starters and i had soup the starters were hugh and full of flavour. The lasagne my husband had was delicious and the serving of chips was more than ample. I had my choice of pasta dishes and my own choice was wonderful full of flavour and very filling.
We had wine which was served off the wine list and we were able to compliment the chef as he made a point of coming out to talk to use . Overall a fantastic experience, very friendly and efficient staff and a chef you can have a laugh with. We will be back.

2  Thank stitcher37

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is a lovely and intimate Italian restaurant. The food was fantastic as was the service (and this using a voucher). Try the Peppered beef tagliatelle and the berry cheesecake - Italian heaven.

1  Thank SPUDSCM
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went to this place using a Living Social voucher. We had the risotto and bruschetta starters and Pizza and Tagliatelle for main course - everything we ate was delicious. I particularly loved the Spicy Chicken and Bacon Tagliatelle. The staff were friendly and the owner had a chat to us between courses. It would be easy to walk past this restaurant without seeing it as it has only a doorway at street level - don't let that put you off. We will definitely be back to this restaurant.

2  Thank PJ J
Reviewed January 27, 2014

A really lovely little restaurant, the food was great and excellent value for money. There's also a great variety of pastas and pizzas. As it was very quiet, the chef himself came out and asked how the meal was, which I thought was a great touch. Overall, fantastic meal and I expect to come here many more times over the next year.

2  Thank Matt N
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We went here for my daughter's birthday having bought a Living Social deal. The food is all pizza or pasta dishes but there is such a selection we found it hard to choose. The food was beautiful and plentiful, so much so, we couldn't eat a dessert. My daughter and grandson ordered pizza, they couldn't finish them but they were boxed for them to take home. After we had asked for our bill, the waiter brought down a massive slice of cheesecake with compote and five spoons as a birthday treat (at no charge), a very nice gesture. The staff were very friendly. Even without a 'deal' I would return.

2  Thank Marie L