“Excellent”

Kelstar Hot Food Bar
Ranked #318 of 1,043 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food, Irish, British
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Killarney, Ireland
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Go here regularly. Their lasagne is amazing def one of the best I've had. I usually go for their healthy breakfast, super tasty and I just love their coffee. Staff very friendly, been served by a young wee girl the past few Sundays, I'm sure she must be the owner's daughter?? very pleasant and is def on the right road to offering customer satisfaction!! The only down side is sometimes the music very loud. However, I must admit I go there almost on weekly basis so I'll de be back...!!

Lisburn
“Best fish and chips I've ever tasted!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

After hearing cafe Kelstar had been awarded for its fish and chips, I thought we would have to give it a try. When we went in the place was impeccably clean and staff were very inviting and friendly. When we got our fish and chips the presentation was fab and the definitely were the best fish and chips that I have EVER tasted. Great value. I'll def be back

• Visited April 2014
Derry, United Kingdom
“will be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

myself and my mate ate here on 30.01.14
from start to finish it was excellent.
will be back back.
I had fish and chips which was fab
my mate had pulled pork burger with garlic fries.
free top tea and coffee top up.

• Visited January 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Value and warm friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I had to arrange an impromptu birthday tea for my little brother. Being a 6 year old he wanted nothing more than burger and chips so we decided to eat somewhere locally. My mum had heard good things about Kelstar so we turned up with no booking.
The atmosphere was relaxed and inviting, and the waitress had a smile on her face the whole time despite the many annoyances of getting an order from a large family like us. (Being a waitress myself I can tell you it can be exasperating)
The one thing that struck me the most was the value. I had the cod supper with the classic mush peas side, curry dip and white bread for a chip buddy, and it was only £5.95. It was massive and delicious, the chips were perfect and the batter nice and crispy.
My little brother got from the kids menu, and he got his burger and chips with a little ice cream at the end. At a price of £3.50 the portion size was huge and it was such good value.
All together the meal was just under £50 and we had a load of drinks and sides.
Would definitely return for a cod supper and a cup of tea.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Orla M
Belfast
“cant order pizzas becore 4.30pm!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Tried ordering a pizza at 1.30pm last Sunday, was told they do not take pizza orders before 4.30pm. Not a way to make money in west Belfast, too easy to go somewhere else and not come back. Poor. Not everyone wants a fry on Sundays!

• Visited September 2013