“at last, a great thai place”
Review of Happy angels eat - CLOSED

Happy angels eat
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Loved the food, service was just as good. Love thai food and this was done to perfection. Had the pork starter and the chilli beef main. Will definatly be returning

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went last night, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. You know Asian food that is not cooked by people of the Asian community and this is what it is. But it is good food well cooked with lots of flavour.

The buttered chilli popcorn put on your table was moreish and tasty. Good ingredients cooked well is basically what I can say about the starter and mains. Staff attentive and interested in giving good service is always a + and this is what I got. Lovely bottle of Riesling wine was a perfect accompaniment to the food.

Will I be back, of course I will. Good value, tasty food and a decent bottle of wine. What more than you ask for.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have been to asia many times and was excited to see how they reproduced the food in this place. I had a lovely meal, great service and would definitely come back again.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I am so happy to finally have a Thai restaurant so local to me! The food is delicious, great price and the staff are so lovely and friendly! The only bad thing I have to say is one time I got the crab salad and there wasn't a lot of crab, but the next time I got the curry and there was more than enough which was great value for money! I'll definitely be back and telling my friends about it! I also love what they've done with the place, the deco is so cool!

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I had heard great things about this place so decided it was time to give it a go - not dissapointed! The staff were excellent really friendly and helpful with the menu. Cocktails were very different and made to perfection. Great service on the wine and the food was outstanding! Would recommend to anyone wanting something different with a good atmosphere!